Are You For Dak’s New Contract?

Jstopper

Reaction score
Depends how this season finishes. Minimum of a NFCCG appearance for me. Another 1 and done isn't acceptable.
Depends on who we get matched up with. We just watched the 49ers blowout the #1 seed eagles. We are not a better team than them. If we win wildcard and then unfortunately get matched up with niners in divisional then I can’t blame him for losing against that star studded team. Especially if they run through us and Philly both on the way to the superbowl

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look at the teams of QBs that get monster contracts and see how they do. A guy like Mahomes, for all his greatness is impressively, yet barely, keeping his team above water with a wasteland of cast-off WRs and a long in the tooth TE.

That's our future if Dak gets a mega deal. Except the Chiefs have Mahomes and we will have Dak.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Do it as soon as possible. The price is only going to increase. I am hoping they, at least, learned this from the last time.

However, I'm hoping for a short one, three years extension if possible.
and you think Dak will agree to a 3 year deal?

Blitzen

Reaction score
yep... if we lose in the playoffs early, we ditch Dak and go with Lance. Then we will look like the bears, jets, browns, falcons......... smh
They could hope to land a high end QB also. It’s not like Cincinnati was some powerhouse before Burrow. Some of you are too addicted to being a bridesmaid to the point it’s between bridesmaid or dysfunctional prostitute. The fact that Purdy is playing as well as he is proves teams must establish high end lines of scrimmage and they can make do with okay talent.

bigE79

Reaction score
So there is talk of extending and giving Dak a new contract. Are you for this or against this?
All depends on what he does in these next 5 games and the playoffs,choke again, cut his ***, get to the sb,sign him to a 4yr contact but with none of that no trade bs and draft QBs.