CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Happy Gilmore needs to check in.

XzEyODA

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Quickest vote I've ever cast.
At least the fanbase is solidified on this matter now. Last night was more than just a loss, and even Dak knows it.The fighting and debates about him are over, and now we can all fight and debate on what is the best move post-Dak.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I get having a bad game. But even the times he had time etc he still was off and not throwing well.At this point Mike is saving him with all the short throws but when he is forced to take things on his shoulders it gets ugly. Regression at times.

mrmojo

Reaction score
There is still a lot of football left to be played but I've always said this year would determine if Dak is the answer. So far he and the offense have been disappointing.

And when you see the last person selected in an NFL draft, only in his 2nd year look like the 2nd coming of Montana, it makes you think that we have already seen the best of Dak. He looks really slow right now and jittery in the pocket, but this offense isn't helping. If this continues we may have to start looking for his replacement sooner than later.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
There is still a lot of football left to be played but I've always said this year would determine if Dak is the answer. So far he and the offense have been disappointing.

And when you see the last person selected in an NFL draft, only in his 2nd year look like the 2nd coming of Montana, it makes you think that we have already seen the best of Dak. He looks really slow right now and jittery in the pocket, but this offense isn't helping. If this continues we may have to start looking for his replacement sooner than later.
The offense isn't helping because Dak can't do anything. Like you said, against big boys he panics, can't see the field, can't read past the first guy, too scared to run, can't run, STILL doesn't know when to throw a ball away.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I will be posting polls like this after big wins an big losses to gauge how everyone is feeling about various aspects of the team.

As always, I do not provide "easy out" options in CZ Polls because that defeats the purpose of the polls.

Not every poll is for everyone so if you do not like the options, do not vote and instead post your opinions as a reply.
Why there's nothing we can do about it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.