CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think he hit his ceiling. You want you #1 QB to be able to at least keep the team in it, in a game like last night's.

tromofan

Reaction score
I have never been the biggest Dak fan, but to be fair, the blame for his bloated salary and him still being under center falls directly at the feet of Jerry Jones. He has had multiple opportunities to change the direction of this team by drafting a successor(or put Tony back in when he was healthy) and never did. Dak has reached his ceiling as a QB, and everybody sees it but Jerry.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
And let's be real, Dak was slipping even before his awful contract. He couldn't beat the freaking Jets in the Mono Bowl. Remember that beauty? If he hadn't suffeted a terrible injury that made Jerry all blubbery and teary-eyed, I don't think Dak is even still here. Nothing gets you paid around here faster than a devastating injury during a contract year.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I voted, but I asked myself immediately, "Who would I be "happy" with?", based on the exact wording of the question.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get having a bad game. But even the times he had time etc he still was off and not throwing well.At this point Mike is saving him with all the short throws but when he is forced to take things on his shoulders it gets ugly. Regression at times.
Yes, he does not look confident nor decisive. Defense has been keeping us in some winning games

triplets_93

Reaction score
As much as I like Dak the person, I think it's time to move on from him.gh. There's not stats for things that make me think that Dak mostly sucks, not withstanding the occasional great throw, in mostly meaningless games.
There's not stats for things that make me think that Dak mostly sucks, not withstanding the occasional great throw, in mostly meaningless games.

I don't believe that Dak will ever lead any football team to any Championship, of any kind, ever...

Dak may score very high in some areas, like "Nice Guy" and "Good Moral Character" and "Role Model/Work Ethic"..... But what does all of that mean, for the fan, if Dak can't perform at a high level on the the biggest stages???

Yet Dak is good for the "Cowboy Brand" ..... and for Jerry, the Businessman, that is what matter most, no matter what Master Spin Jerry or his offspring give.

Cali

Reaction score
I'm checking out of this FUBAR situation. Someone nudge me or wake me up after Dak leaves the building. Just not worth the emotional toll one must take on. It's not.

jsb357

Reaction score
Did Jerry and Stephen vote yes?
tenor.gif

Desperado

Reaction score
Great leader, bad passer, average QB. His long ball is almost always short, and lately has had a duck-like trajectory. His short balls are often late, high, or both. His reads have regressed. Once he gets rattled, and the camera shows him pushing his jaw out against his chin strap with a gaping mouth, you know the game is over. I have been on the fence, but now admit I am ready to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.