CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
I wish the two people thus far who've indicated that they are "happy with Dak" would explain their rationale.

(Although I suspect one of the two selected the "Yes" option by mistake, and the other was simply being contrarian for its own sake.)

tarheeldave

Reaction score
Dak is not the guy. Shouldn’t even be in the same sentence with Romo. If Dak had Romo’s coaches and defense, he would be out of the league by now. A 6-10 or 5-11 quarterback. Sure, Jones is a bad GM with Dak’s contract, but Dak is a joke. And everyone saw Dak pee his pants last night.

sillycon

Reaction score
Dak doesn't elevate people around him. We CAN win with him but that would involve building an incredible roster around him. So can this front office actually build this team? Sign points to no. They seem to pick out decent talent and hit the occasional homerun with a player or two but haven't built that complete team or one that is overwhelmingly dominant on one side of the ball (closest being during Dak's early days when they built that damn good OL). It seems they need to start over but that isn't going to happen with Jerry being up there in age and his wanting to prove he can build that Super Bowl roster without being in Jimmy Johnson's shadow...

Mark

Reaction score
I voted YES because I like his community outreach……the other 3 are fans of other teams
By all accounts, Dak is a great guy, friend, teammate, community member. Eminently likable and humble as a person. Which makes me almost feel guilty to bash his football skills. If he was an arrogant jerk, it would be easy. But, at some point, you have to separate the man from the job he was hired to do.

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak would routinely make big plays moving to his left. That was big part of what made Dak a good QB. It looks like he can't throw on the run anymore.

fredp22

Reaction score
96%. I've never seen a poll go this far to one side.
MM and Jerry must be the only 2 in America to either not see this problem or think for some reason after all these years of sucking he still may change. Start Rush

basel90

Reaction score
paralysis in frisco regarding the quarterback has to end . Add to this the fact that the head coach is in over his head and the game has passed him.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
96%. I've never seen a poll go this far to one side.
MM and Jerry must be the only 2 in America to either not see this problem or think for some reason after all these years of sucking he still may change. Start Rush
In the early 70s, they found guys in the Pacific theater who hadn't got the memo that the war was over almost 30 years prior.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A real, competent front office would walk into the facility this morning and start planning for his replacement
We don’t have that kind of FO. Family is more important than winning championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.