CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
it’s been close to a decade and no SB. he’s not bad though. just not great.

i’d love to see us go another direction. but i don’t trust this FO.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I'm not a Jerry apologist nor do I want him to continue in that role (without any accountability recourse)...but with that said, it's disingenuous to say Jerry is not even a passable GM. He is top 5 in # of SBs, # of HOfers (8 plus potential of Woodson, Witten, Zach Martin Tyron Smith, and maybe Micah Parson), of pro-bowlers, # of all-pros, and overall winning %). And before you say he is longest serving GM, he is still top 10 all time if you break down each of those categories to avg/per year.

Jerry has lot's of flaws, but to say he isn't even passable as GM is just plain hating for the sake of hating.
Is barely passable accurate? He could become a great owner if he’d hire a General Manager and hold that person accountable for the team’s success on the field. If Jerry Jones would look at how the Kansas City franchise is set up and replicated it for his franchise the Dallas Cowboys would be more successful than they have been. No General Manager in the history of the NFL can match Jerry’s ineptitude over multiple decades. He’s not good at it.

McMicah

Reaction score
I think Dak was one of the best QBs in the NFL last Sunday, and my vote is still no, because I’ve been on this train before. That was like his TB game that was a morale victory, or many others where he has trounced his opposition. But every year that Dak only appears for 4-5 games, followed by average Dak for 5-8 games, followed by awful Dak for 4-5 games.

Until he can consistently play at a higher level, I’m not eating the cheese.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think Dak was one of the best QBs in the NFL last Sunday, and my vote is still no, because I’ve been on this train before. That was like his TB game that was a morale victory, or many others where he has trounced his opposition. But every year that Dak only appears for 4-5 games, followed by average Dak for 5-8 games, followed by awful Dak for 4-5 games.

Until he can consistently play at a higher level, I’m not eating the cheese.
Right now, he's reminding me way too much of Rex Grossman, who would be Joe Montana for a game or two followed by Ryan Leaf. Did it his entire career. Hint hint.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak is like bringing the ugliest girl to the prom, at least you are at the prom with a girl. Thats dak. shrugs. he's not going to be named prom queen ever. sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.