CZ POLL Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Are you happy with Dak Prescott as the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Reaction score
Well the common denominator to almost but not quite is Jerry

DAkis playing very well and giving all that he is capable of giving using everything in his skill set to try and win.
When that continually comes up short against more talented teams that means your general manager needs to get more talent on your team to help your quarterback finish.

Finishing is a team responsibility it's not something that should necessarily be lumped on one guy which is what we continually do here get the man a freaking powerhouse running back to help him finish and we will not come up short.
Dak almost always plays well in the regular season. Explain his playoff performances against SF though. He's vastly overpaid for that kind of play.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this week I voted yes, but with not a lot of margin in that decision.

starfan1

Reaction score
But they helped Philly more, at more key times.
ya I think so as well but i was trying to get a point across to our resident Dak denier and that it helps the entire team not just a player.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can keep your semantics up, but my point remains. No Dak has not played with as many HOFers as Troy did by the 8th year of Troy’s career. And as soon as Troy was not surrounded by HOFers his play took a nose dive and he was terrible.
Yes...i certainly will keep my semantics thanks for your permission.

Maybe troy....the hall of famer....helped some of those guys be hall of famers. Maybe coach jimmy had a lot to do with it. Theres a lot of factors involved.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
like Philly 80 yards on penalties on our last drive. :D and then the choking at the end. :(
All legit calls. What about the obvious face mask not called. That wiped a few minutes off the clock. As they then used more plays to drive down field.
As for the choke job. Yeah typical.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, I still voted "el paso". There is a reason that I will not vote "yes" in these polls.

Dak is under Contract, and he has (you can't get rid of me unless I want you too) contract. However, as of eight years of him doing the best that he can he has been paid enough already.

I'm going to root for him, until his next contract kicks in, and if he and his agent fleece the Cowboys again and will not let JJ out of this mess, then I'll vote yes.

If Dak really does care about our Cowboys, he better kick in a little for the team, don't be greedy. Help the old man out of his misery for the contract he made, if you want a SB.

Sleep tight..."Here we go..."

ShortRound

Reaction score
What did he like about though? Did Aikman not play with multiple HOFers on both sides of the ball?
Aikman in playoff mode was on another gear, he went head to head with the best and didn't flinch.
Gotta do a little more research.

Get this. In 2020, the Rangers CHANGED GMs.

It has a ton to do w/ not having won since 95. We need a GM who understands how to build a super bowl contender. Rangers went out and got them one.

Completely different scenarios.
same GM for almost 30 years how freaking crazy is that lol

kskboys

Reaction score
Will Mcclay is the real GM. This team for the last 10 years 2013-2023 have been night and day from the previous 10 years 2003-2013. My point stands that previous years have nothing to do with right now.
Then you have once again failed to do the research.

If McClay approved of Schooner/Jaylon/Kelvin/Trysten, then maybe he isn't such a great GM. And I doubt if you are correct, that Jerry has nothing to do w/ it.

As long as Jerry is the GM, it has everything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.