CZ POLL Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as head coach of the Cowboys?

Are you happy with Mike McCarthy as head coach of the Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is another poll to get a current idea of fan satisfaction with the team at the current point in the season.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the season.

As always, I do not provide easy-way-out options in my polls. If you are unable or unwilling to vote, that is fine, but the ones who do vote will speak for you.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
This is another poll to get a current idea of fan satisfaction with the team at the current point in the season.

As always, I do not provide easy-way-out options in my polls. If you are unable or unwilling to vote, that is fine, but the ones who do vote will speak for you.
I’m not mad

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not mad
p0GHCJd.jpeg

fredp22

Reaction score
anyone was an upgrade over Garrett and thats what MM is.
I didnt like the Nolan hire, the reason he was hired, or why we had to keep him a full year.
there are times KM seems like he needed help and MM didnt appear to have an answer.
while Dak/offense was struggling MM again seemed to be at a loss.
he more than once appeared lost at clock management.
I think Rodgers assessment of MM is correct-that he doesnt have a high football IQ

I think McClay built a great team that is making MM look better than he is. Put MM in Jacksonville or any team with less talent and think he would really struggle.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone that is not happy is a hater or just doesn't understand football....the clock management is not an issue, he CHOSE to play for FGs so the clock management thing is just in the heads of fans that don't understand and just like to spout off. Happy new year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
those 2 no votes wanted Meyer, rhule, rivera, joe judge, Siriani, and others..lets check the 2021 records of those new coaches that were hired the last 2 years :)

all doing well right now huh? anyone but big Mike.

no coach is perfect, hes not but i can see culture change here its not just the 11-4 successful season..hes building a roster that seems to be improving the personality and identity of this team.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Nope. I'll gladly take him over Garrett, but that's faint praise.

Hopefully my opinion changes in the playoffs.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Interesting that the poll pops up now. Skip and Shannon could not find anything about the Cowboys to rag on this week so they decided to attack MM. Talking heads don’t seem to understand that MM is one of the best front running coaches in the league. When he has you down as an opponent he will stomp a mud hole in you. I love that philosophy. Garrett would play with his food.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do fans have clock management issues with loses but not with wins.
Other than those those that did not understand taking the FG at the end of the half instead of running one more play. It was the correct decision.

JBond

Reaction score
At this moment I see 5 no votes.

Come fight me in my front yard.

Lol...

If you are a really big guy... I will just hand you a beer and a chair on the driveway.
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.