CZ POLL Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting C Tyler Biadasz with the 146th pick?

Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting C Tyler Biadasz with the 146th pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johneric8

Reaction score
I think he got overrated on this board just because of the obvious Fred comparison...he’s not that level for sure. But end of 4th round is still pretty good value and he has starter potential if healthy

Well, his scouting report sounds almost identical to Fredricks coming out of college, and remember, the center position at Wisconsin is paramount to their offenses success... I believe without injury he could of been a late first round pick, and he does indeed look to be healthy.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, his scouting report sounds almost identical to Fredricks coming out of college, and remember, the center position at Wisconsin is paramount to their offenses success... I believe without injury he could of been a late first round pick, and he does indeed look to be healthy.

They are almost identical.

Ourlads had both being taken in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Frederick was graded a little higher, but not a lot of difference between the two.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think he got overrated on this board just because of the obvious Fred comparison...he’s not that level for sure. But end of 4th round is still pretty good value and he has starter potential if healthy
If we go back to the 2013 draft people hated Frederick so lets not act like its impossible for this dude to become like Frederick who many on here said was a 2-3rd rounder anyway. Same as this guy wouldve been apparently if not for injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.