CZ POLL Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting DE Chauncey Golston with the 84th pick?

Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting DE Chauncey Golston with the 84th pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What do you mean what am I going on? I never once made a claim he was a good or bad pick. All I asked was what determines he was a "reach". And all you could say was "experts opinions"....

And I don't know if the front office was caught completely off guard. But if you think that's the case then I'm not entirely sure you understand how the draft process works.

It doesn't work where you have a list of guys you want to draft and then if they go you panic lol. You have a draft board full of hundreds of guys....if someone goes off the board right before you pick you have other guys you are able to pick from that you scouted and liked lol.

You think the McClay or the Cowboys don't call around the league to gauge where guys will be falling? The draft process doesn't work exactly how you are thinking it is.

Here is the thing................I dont see you going around to guys that say they like the pick and saying the same things. "how do you know"? So your busted and your agenda is showing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here is the thing................I dont see you going around to guys that say they like the pick and saying the same things. "how do you know"? So your busted and your agenda is showing.
My agenda? And what is that? You're taking it to heart because I called y'all out on your flawed takes on what's a "reach".....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Plenty on here defending the pick. Also when I dont say I like the pick, I get flack for it. On this very thread.

There was one guy Furboy or whatever called Goldston a "monster".
Well hell I can't say if he's a monster or not but maybe Furboy has actually watched him play?

And like I said above I'm not giving you "flack" for not liking the pick. All I asked is what do you determine to be a reach and you took that as flack.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My agenda? And what is that? You're taking it to heart because I called y'all out on your flawed takes on what's a "reach".....

Exactly!! You called out my opinion because you dont like it. Yet people running around saying they are good picks, get nothing. So your agenda is obvious.

If I cant know he was a bad pick, no one can know he was a good one. BUSTED!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well hell I can't say if he's a monster or not but maybe Furboy has actually watched him play?

And like I said above I'm not giving you "flack" for not liking the pick. All I asked is what do you determine to be a reach and you took that as flack.

LOL...........Oh if someone likes him, then its fine!!!

I already told you I watched tape on these guys. Yet you stuck with..........."blogger opinions".

Once again, your agenda is showing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly!! You called out my opinion because you dont like it. Yet people running around saying they are good picks, get nothing. So your agenda is obvious.

If I cant know he was a bad pick, no one can know he was a good one. BUSTED!!
I called it out because it was heavily flawed.....actually let me correct that. I ASKED YOU a question. Didn't even really call you out. :laugh:

I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to understand but I'll try one last time.

You can't know if he was a bad pick because you have no idea who he was and you are only gauging him based on someone else's opinion of him who also didn't scout him.
BUSTED?!!? :laugh:

LOL...........Oh if someone likes him, then its fine!!!

I already told you I watched tape on these guys. Yet you stuck with..........."blogger opinions".

Once again, your agenda is showing.
You didn't watch no damn tape of him stop it. Stop lying man. :laugh: If you thought he sucked and actually watched him or even knew who he was I'd respect your opinion on this but now you're resorting to lying even though you acknowledged you didn't know anything about him. :laugh:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Do we need another DE? Half of them are going to be cut.

could have used an OT.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I don't know if he has the raw talent to be anything impactful, so he was probably overdrafted a little. But it looks like he plays extremely hard, he hits the ballcarrier with a lot of force, and he seems like a really good, solid person. His interviews along with Bohanna's were my favorite of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.