CZ POLL Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting WR CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick?

Are you happy with the Cowboys drafting WR CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw this kid play in person a couple of times last year and 3-4 times on TV since he’s been at OU and this kid was the clearly the best player on the field. A completely fluid, athletic receiver who just makes plays. Great hands, great vision, and has a knack for making a big play when needed.

IMO, he was the best WR talent in the draft. I’m baffled why so many passed on him, but it’s our gain.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I was hoping for Reagor in the second round. I never imagined a receiver like Lamb at 17. So I’m happy we got him but I hate the Eagles got Reagor at #18.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm extremely happy . . . hey, if I were any happier, I couldn't quit laughing! :grin:

Last edited:

Carter

Reaction score
Cant pass the best WR in the Draft at 17.

Guy is a straight monster.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I admit I wasn't happy with this pick at first. I've never seen him play and didn't realize how consistent he was every game. If he even lives up to half his hype this season, I'm not going to worry about keeping Chris Jones. We'll seldom use a punter.

conner01

Reaction score
I think I actually disagreed with a few posters pre-draft promoting drafting a WR, but who pictured this opportunity?
Me too
I felt defensive guys would be there
I felt our biggest need was defense
But when 17 came up you just could reach when such a high ranked player was there
We have before and it’s never paid off
You can most years argue 2-3 different guys should have been taken
This year I can’t see a single argument for taking anyone but lamb at that spot

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Typically I dont share my personal business on the internets but here's a video of me right after they announced that we selected CeeDee.....
giphy.gif

And I know what youre thinking.....people get me and Chris Paul confused all the time

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The people that vote no are Eagle's fans. :)

The ones who voted no clearly don’t understand the draft. Lamb was without question the best player on the board. He was arguably the best receiver in a very strong WR class and was a consensus top 10 pick by many. If you pass up a player like that who fell to you you’ll live to regret it. Randy Moss has come up the past couple of days. Passing on Moss was a mistake the organization lived to regret. Passing on Lamb would have been another huge blunder that would have come back to haunt us especially had Philly taken him. I knew when Jerry didn’t pass on Dez in 2010 that he wouldn’t pass on Lamb who’s a more complete receiver and who doesn’t have off the field concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.