Are You Ready for Some Monday Night Football!?

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Well, Based on many of the thoughts (and hopes) of many threads and posts here (not from everyone) tonight's game has already been played and the outcome already anticipated. A game billed at being the culmination of the McNabb "we don't have to communicate with each other" soap opera controversy, the Westbrook being disrespected by Eagle management saga, and the T.O. is a cancer to the team players syndrome and the we should not have cut some key defensive players, controversy -- all into one.

But this Eagles fan isn't buying it! I think the Eagles will play 60 minutes of intensive football, with highlights that include defensive blitz' that create sacks and turnovers behind the opponents line of scrimmaGe as well as in the flat. Vick will have no choice but to step out of the pocket -- a pocket that I believe will quickly fold under the likes of the Eagles defense.

This is not a question of win or lose ...it's a question of win small or win huge!
Will we miss Corey Simon? You be the judge ...

corey.jpg

Are you ready for some Monday Night Football? I am, and 'm hyped!

Vick almost always steps out of the pocket!!!! I'm pulling for the Falcons but the realist in me says Philly will win.... :mad:

Go Falcons!

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to tonight's game.I'm not sure who'll win,but a safe bet would be Philly by a TD.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
If the Eagles lose they will be last in the NFC East. I believe Atlanta is ready to pay back the Eagles.

Go Atlanta!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Dallas said:
I have GOT to say. You seem ok and a descent guy but

Thanks.

....why on EARTH are you at a Dallas Cowboys forum asking this question

I've been here since November 2004; but I'm also on other MB. I like the diversity of discussions from various perspectives.

Should you not be at home on your own board intelligently discussing the hopes and aspirations of your own team?

I'm already doing that.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Charles said:
Hate yo say it but that was a great post :bow:

Corey then Corey Now hilarious :lmao2: :lmao:

Thanks. I was also shocked -- didn't know he had put on that amount of weight.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Hey, whoever picked the Boys to lose, pick the Falcons to lose. That way, your negative mojo will inspire them to pull it out at the last moment!!! ;)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Corey has always been a bit chunky. I just hope the below picture is not a sign of things to come tonight!

021005-simon.jpg

potg_041017.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
viman96 said:
Corey has always been a bit chunky. I just hope the below picture is not a sign of things to come tonight!

021005-simon.jpg

potg_041017.jpg

Yep... and darker colors make you look thinner...... Put on a white tee shirt and go stand in front of the mirror.... :laugh2:

Go Falcons!!!!

followthestar

Reaction score
Vick never ran in that playoff game - i am pretty sure the coaches believed he would have better luck staying behind the LOS and connecting with his WRs. if the coaches don't give Vick his leash to run as he sees fit, the outcome will be the same and the Eagles should win convincingly.
but if Vick is allowed to play his game and the eagles have come down a notch in this offseason, it could be scary close a la the SD game we just played. either way, i'll be scouting the Eagles closely.

Scotman

Reaction score
I've watched your posts on here for a long time and you're definately a decent guy.

I am surely rooting for the Falcons as I'd like to see my Boys have a shot at the division title. But that said, until the Eagles lose, they are still the team to beat. We can guess all off-season long at what effect everything will have, but we just don't know until kick off.

I do hope y'all get through the game without any injuries, though. I hate to see that for any team.

I'd wish y'all good luck tonight, but I'd be lying. :D