Dak hints at his own free agency

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak Prescott declines to comment on Jason Garrett's future with Cowboys, hints at his own free agency:

“In the biggest game of the season, Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys came up short. That’s left head coach Jason Garrett’s future with the team in heavy doubt.

When asked about the coach on Thursday, Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott strongly denied comment on Garrett’s expiring contract with the team and hinted at his own contract as well.”

At the very least, this is Prescott sending a reminder that his future is not tied to the Cowboys, though we’ll see if team owner Jerry Jones is able to keep the passer in Dallas.

Rest of Article here:
https://sports.yahoo.com/dak-prescott-cowboys-eagles-injection-necessary-210526368.html

“I’ll be damned.” he says. He truly does not care anymore about this team. Seems as if he wants to move on if I’m being honest. Sort of hostile vibes from his comments. Maybe this locker room has broken down? D-Law blaming fans, Amari has checked out (looks like he did in Oakland), Bennett’s comments on players and coaching on his tenure here, etc. It’s possible that Dak has been called out in this locker room at one point. Maybe he’s tired of it. I’m not sure. Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett have broken 53 men on this roster. I don’t think that’s ever been done in the NFL....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott declines to comment on Jason Garrett's future with Cowboys, hints at his own free agency:

“In the biggest game of the season, Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys came up short. That’s left head coach Jason Garrett’s future with the team in heavy doubt.

When asked about the coach on Thursday, Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott strongly denied comment on Garrett’s expiring contract with the team and hinted at his own contract as well.”

At the very least, this is Prescott sending a reminder that his future is not tied to the Cowboys, though we’ll see if team owner Jerry Jones is able to keep the passer in Dallas.

Rest of Article here:
https://sports.yahoo.com/dak-prescott-cowboys-eagles-injection-necessary-210526368.html

“I’ll be damned.” he says. He truly does not care anymore about this team. Seems as if he wants to move on if I’m being honest. Sort of hostile vibes from his comments. Maybe this locker room has broken down? D-Law blaming fans, Amari has checked out (looks like he did in Oakland), Bennett’s comments on players and coaching on his tenure here, etc. It’s possible that Dak has been called out in this locker room at one point. Maybe he’s tired of it. I’m not sure. Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett have broken 53 men on this roster. I don’t think that’s ever been done in the NFL....

Lol.....

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
So if we back into the playoffs we do so without a coach and QB under contract?

blueblood70

Reaction score

Rest of Article here:

they own hos rights with up to THREE FTS so no he wont be a FA unless the DC want him to be and with a Non excusive FT we shall see how much hes coveted and for how much..thats what I would do, he and his agents need wakeup call to where his talents worth actually lies..its not where hed hoped that for dang sure..that philly game was the worst game of his career..

willia451

Reaction score
So if we back into the playoffs we do so without a coach and QB under contract?

No. Cooper Rush will be RFA next season. So technically we will have a QB under a contract in some capacity heading into 2020.