Article Ideas

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Write about cast offs on the team vs choir boys and their contributions. How they are perceived and what they bring to the team. Locker room as well as on the field.

Example. Hardy compared to Witten. Not that it needs to be a one on one compared to each other.
But Hardy, Ro McClain, Randle, anyone that had some issues in the past. Like Dez and his issues though most were overblown.
Then have Witten, Romo.

How they all overcome this and build a winning team. How it takes a coach like Garrett to bring them together, and Jerry and his support.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or you can write about chat forums and why posters post the way they do....:laugh:

LOBO7

Reaction score
All of the Cowboy records Romo has and any that he may be closing in on.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
lol, I understand. However, I have always liked to write... even when I'm not getting anything for it.

Hmmm. Perhaps there are good reasons for the lack of compensation. Just analysing the situation not being critical or judgmental. :cool:

Feel free to respond in an insulting and derogatory manner. :)

waving monkey

Reaction score
How everyone questioned JG until he went 12-4 got a new contract and suddenly his approval rating shot through the roof and everyone denied calling him "Jerrys puppet".

triple this

Reactions: BAZ

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I have been racking my brain as to what I should write about next, and i figured, why not ask what the people on this board would like to read about. All ideas welcomed.

If you want a bunch of views, write an article about the football team in Washington....they're golden right now.

RS12

Reaction score
Review of the draft last 5 years and how it shaped the roster. How the move from 3-4 to the 4-3 actually benefitted the franchise.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Writing in general or writing about the Cowboys?

Well, I would probably enjoy it no matter what I was writing about but writing about football would be living the dream, that's for sure.

I enjoy writing no matter what though.

One of my college professors told me I should change my major to journalism... but I stuck with Chemistry and Microbiology, lol.

I should have followed what I wanted to do.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
cowboys fans that are also patriots fans. whats that guys handle that hangs around here? rogah?

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, I would probably enjoy it no matter what I was writing about but writing about football would be living the dream, that's for sure.

I enjoy writing no matter what though.

One of my college professors told me I should change my major to journalism... but I stuck with Chemistry and Microbiology, lol.

I should have followed what I wanted to do.

Based on the state of journalism, which I left for PR, you made the right choice with chemistry and microbiology. :)

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I've had this great idea to determine who the best QB each year really is, but have been too lazy to do the research. Here it is..

Take the top 10 QBs in the league in each of the following categories: yards, completion %, Yards per attempt, TD,QB rating. Assign points in reverse order (#1 gets 10 pts, #10 gets 1 pt).

Total it up and the average based on number of games. Then take the top 5 QBs and look at the same categories for each but against playoff teams/and top 10 ranked defenses. Assign points again. The highest point would be the best QB that season. They ranked in the top 10 overall in enough categories and ranked well against playoff/top defenses. That rules out blowing out bad teams.