AT&T buys T-mobile

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3883154 said:
:laugh2: Steve Jobs really is in your head.

A mouse farts and you must think it was a product of Steve Jobs making him fart somehow.

Seriously dude...you need help with your obsession.

Seriously. Every time he makes an Apple-related post I picture this:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CliffnMesquite;3883158 said:
It's getting there. Another sign of the end times. Like brown gravy on meatloaf.

Not a fan of meatloaf, so I guess I am safe.:D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3883154 said:

A mouse farts and you must think it was a product of Steve Jobs making him fart somehow.

I only stated the truth. I see you keep piping in when I say stuff now? Is that because you are now an Apple convert? :muttley:

Kill the sheep! :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
casmith07;3883160 said:
Seriously. Every time he makes an Apple-related post I picture this:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

What does CliffnMesquite have to do with it? :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;3883221 said:
I only stated the truth. I see you keep piping in when I say stuff now? Is that because you are now an Apple convert? :muttley:

Kill the sheep! :D

No I will keep my PC thank you very much.

It means I am not obsessed with steve jobs like you are.

Steve Jobs is not in control of all things evil...if he were then Then apple would out sell all other phones, OS and computers in the market and have a world wide monopoly on all things digital. They do not out sell everything...a point you have argued about with others many times.

Steve Jobs is not the Emperor in charge of the empire and for the apple fan boys, he is also not yoda.

I am beginning to think you might have involuntary tics or twitches when the name Steve Jobs or the word Apple is mentioned...JOBS APPLE...APPLE JOBS...did that about make you fall out of your chair. :p:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3883154 said:

Seriously...Good Lord.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ConcordCowboy;3883246 said:
Seriously...Good Lord.

What are you doing here...I gave you a five game suspension for wearing those hideous sweater vests!1!!
:p: ;)

Duane

Reaction score
The main reason I stayed with T-Mobile so long was the low plan prices. You can kiss those lower plan prices goodbye with AT&T taking over.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Duane;3883256 said:
The main reason I stayed with T-Mobile so long was the low plan prices. You can kiss those lower plan prices goodbye with AT&T taking over.
It's possible they'll keep a separate "brand" with lower prices. Probably not likely, though. Regardless, you have another year before they even close the merger.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;3883271 said:
It's possible they'll keep a separate "brand" with lower prices. Probably not likely, though. Regardless, you have another year before they even close the merger.

Reminds me of that stuff some years ago where Baudch and Lomb got in trouble. Of course the circumstances were a little different but still that whole thing cracked me up.

I had a couple of friends that would rip on on each other before all of that stuff came out. One would buy the high priced version, the other the cheap. One would argue that you get what you pay for, the other said it was the same thing. Well...in the end one guy was right and one was wrong. :laugh2:

kapolani

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3883227 said:
No I will keep my PC thank you very much.

It means I am not obsessed with steve jobs like you are.

Steve Jobs is not in control of all things evil...if he were then Then apple would out sell all other phones, OS and computers in the market and have a world wide monopoly on all things digital. They do not out sell everything...a point you have argued about with others many times.

Steve Jobs is not the Emperor in charge of the empire and for the apple fan boys, he is also not yoda.

I am beginning to think you might have involuntary tics or twitches when the name Steve Jobs or the word Apple is mentioned...JOBS APPLE...APPLE JOBS...did that about make you fall out of your chair. :p:

:lmao2:

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
of course, today, Sprint announces its collaboration with Google voice, free porting, free sms, etc. This is sweet, calls to Vietnam only $.09 per minute.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3883315 said:
of course, today, Sprint announces its collaboration with Google voice, free porting, free sms, etc. This is sweet, calls to Vietnam only $.09 per minute.

Sprint was my first carrier. I switched after the first year as I didn't like them. People I've seen that have them today seem happy with them, though they were dog (bleep) for a while. Then they started shedding 300,000 subscribers per month and went into panic mode.

Hopefully they have resolved their problems.

kapolani

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3883315 said:

You can use GVoice with any smartphone right now. I use it with my iPhone. Complete integration.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3883253 said:
What are you doing here...I gave you a five game suspension for wearing those hideous sweater vests!1!!
:p: ;)

south-park-jim-tressel.jpg

...I can not tell a lie...Steve Jobs made me do it.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
kapolani;3883364 said:
You can use GVoice with any smartphone right now. I use it with my iPhone. Complete integration.

Can you use your cell phone number to dial out from GV or do you need to "call" your phone first (or call your GV from your phone before dialing out)? Also, if people call your GV, do they still get free minutes under the free mobile to mobile, and vice-versa.