At Least Parcells Would Bench(or cut) Poor Play

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2397805 said:
I'll take Parcells 2 rings over Wades 0-5 playoff record anyday.
If you haven't noticed, your opinion doesn't do much for me, so I don't know why you'd even take the time to type it out.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397816 said:
If you haven't noticed, your opinion doesn't do much for me, so I don't know why'd even take the time to type it out.
same here with your statements such as

"Felix jones runs with more power than portis"

"Parcells couldn't sniff wade's jock in terms of coaching a football team"

"i don't think jerry is too involved"

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2397839 said:
same here with your statements such as

"Felix jones runs with more power than portis"

"Parcells couldn't sniff wade's jock in terms of coaching a football team"

"i don't think jerry is too involved"
You quote those as if they're obviously wrong.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2397805 said:
I'll take Parcells 2 rings over Wades 0-5 playoff record anyday.

Parcells hasnt won jack as a coach in 18 years...and his last super bowl win would have to be regarded as lucky more than anything else IMO.

I think he has proven beyond a doubt that alot of his success was based on the coaches around him. He had superior assistants with the Giants and even the Patriots. Once he didnt have that anymore, he was JAG

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2397848 said:
Parcells hasnt won jack as a coach in 18 years...and his last super bowl win would have to be regarded as lucky more than anything else IMO.

I think he has proven beyond a doubt that alot of his success was based on the coaches around him. He had superior assistants with the Giants and even the Patriots. Once he didnt have that anymore, he was JAG
and Wade has won anything ever?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2397856 said:
and Wade has won anything ever?
9-7

13-3

He at least got more out of the same team. It's the only direct comparison there is.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397858 said:
9-7

13-3

He at least got more out of the same team. It's the only direct comparison there is.
:laugh2: and parcells has 2 championship rings. I can't talk to clowns like you anymore.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rampage;2397865 said:
:laugh2: and parcells has 2 championship rings. I can't talk to clowns like you anymore.

so? even Barry Switzer has a ring. So does that meathead Ditka. So does that fool Billick.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2397865 said:
Brad Johnson > Dan Marino

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2397867 said:
he won more games last yr than Parcells did in any yr didnt he?

and look what that got him........nothing!
dbair1967;2397871 said:
so? even Barry Switzer has a ring. So does that meathead Ditka. So does that fool Billick.
i'f you're gonna discredit bill parcells championships i have nothing else to say to you. yeah he got lucky against buffalo but the other one wasn't luck.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397887 said:
It got him more wins than Parcells.
who cares? you don't get anything for that after you lose in the 1st round but a big fat OVERRATED label. if you think Wade is a better coach than Parcells was I'll just start calling you bo-bo the clown.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;2397894 said:
who cares? you don't get anything for that after you lose in the 1st round but a big fat OVERRATED label. if you think Wade is a better coach than Parcells was I'll just start calling you bo-bo the clown.
Who cares? Well, if the question is who is better at coaching, then I guess anyone who wants to know the answer would care.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2397907 said:
Who cares? Well, if the question is who is better at coaching, then I guess anyone who wants to know the answer would care.
sure thing bo-bo. wade>parcells :lmao:
seriously did you even read what i said. 13 wins and he coached the 1st #1 seed to ever get ko'd in the 1st round.