At Least Parcells Would Bench(or cut) Poor Play

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2397865 said:
:laugh2: and parcells has 2 championship rings. I can't talk to clowns like you anymore.

Clowns? Mimes? jesters? and bufoons?

:nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :nolook: :angryno: :bomb:

khiladi

Reaction score
I'll tell you what:

It was the Parcells era that made Bradie James captain of this crappy defense, and he freakin' sucks...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2398028 said:
I'll tell you what:

It was the Parcells era that made Bradie James captain of this crappy defense, and he freakin' sucks...

Bradie must have the coaching kavorka

because he looked like crap on film to Wade, and then when Wade comes here, sees him 1sthand, he's impressed by him

khiladi

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2398035 said:
Bradie must have the coaching kavorka

because he looked like crap on film to Wade, and then when Wade comes here, sees him 1sthand, he's impressed by him

I was seriously surprised, because Wade said when he first got here Bradie James was pretty much horrible, but in nicer terms. He said he needed to re-evaluate the middle linebacker position, but he let him stay.

What I find further surprising is that both Wade and Jerry, as well as Romo, gushed on and on about how Zach was a great coverage LB. And yet, they take Zach out on clear 3rd and passing situations.

I seriously have no idea what is going on with this team anymore. It just seems so chaotic. Wade brings the blitz and it is effective, but he goes into a shell on 3rd and long. This defense gives the 3rd down easily and Wade doesn't change.

It freakin' befuddles me...

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm tired of this coward mentality from our coaches. Both Parcells and Wade play read-and-react and their aggressiveness isn't really aggressiveness. This team is coached to play scared and has been for years.

That is why they always play down to the level of the opponent and can never develop a killer instinct.

They need a coach like a Rob Ryan. If they are going to get beat, at least it is by going down swinging.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2398082 said:
I'm tired of this coward mentality from our coaches. Both Parcells and Wade play read-and-react and their aggressiveness isn't really aggressiveness. This team is coached to play scared and has been for years.

That is why they always play down to the level of the opponent and can never develop a killer instinct.

They need a coach like a Rob Ryan. If they are going to get beat, at least it is by going down swinging.

same here

only Garrett lets things loose, but he's too dumb to switch gears when his letting loose is getting his QB killed

I want a smart, aggressive coach for a change

khiladi

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2398074 said:
Wade is soft

that explains everything

That is his major flaw. He is a good X's and O's coach, but his soft-ness is like kryptonite. When he chooses to be aggressive, he is pretty successful.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2398109 said:
same here

only Garrett lets things loose, but he's too dumb to switch gears when his letting loose is getting his QB killed

I so want to punch Jason Garrett in the face right now... I blame him for this offense being out-of-sync, the offensive line woes, and not using TO as he should be used. The guy is ********.

Oh yeah, and I blame him for Romo being out with the injury. This guy never shortens routes. Romo has one of the quickest releases in football and this ****** doesn't use Romo properly...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;2397776 said:
Parcells couldn't sniff Wade's jock in terms of coaching a football team. The guy stayed in base 3-4 defenses against 5 receiver sets. Idiotic.

Now, in terms of assembling talent, who knows, as Wade's never really done that.

No need to exhaggerate to try and make a point.

10-6, 6-10, 9-7, 9-7...no playoff wins and late season fades virtually every yr

the proof is in black and white for all to see

The world isn't black and white, chico.

Parcells did a 100X better job then Wade is doing.

burmafrd

Reaction score
In 2003 BP took a team that was 5-11 and got them to the playoffs.
THINK about who was on that team: Q, Hambone, and the rest.
And he got them to the playoffs. Remember the monday night game when the boys used the ST plays that BP had made them learn? just for that kind of scenario? ANYONE saying that BP did not do a great job of coaching that year is a total MORON- or so biased that reality makes no impression at all.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
burmafrd;2398281 said:
In 2003 BP took a team that was 5-11 and got them to the playoffs.
THINK about who was on that team: Q, Hambone, and the rest.
And he got them to the playoffs. Remember the monday night game when the boys used the ST plays that BP had made them learn? just for that kind of scenario? ANYONE saying that BP did not do a great job of coaching that year is a total MORON- or so biased that reality makes no impression at all.

Agreed.

Parcells flaw was that he was inflexible when it comes to how he coaches a team (not referring to X's and O's). He wanted them to learn to win tough games. I think he wanted it that way so they'd be ready for the playoffs, but it didn't work out. Although it's not his fault Romo dropped the snap that would have taken the lead.