At some point, Dak has to take a look in the mirror!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak does not care!!!

Have you seen and heard his comments this year?
If he doesn't care as you're saying, why sign the deal, why con them into another NTC, I need to know what he said Jazz get me his comments!

Jipper

Reaction score
hes got his money and his endorsements, this is not the same nfl of 20/30 years ago - players put a bigger emphasis on personal brand success VS team success (including championships).

Its fine, its who he is and who the cowboys have become.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hes got his money and his endorsements, this is not the same nfl of 20/30 years ago - players put a bigger emphasis on personal brand success VS team success (including championships).

Its fine, its who he is and who the cowboys have become.
:hammer:totally agree

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems a shame that Dak started out his career with such a good attitude but gradually became a greedy, self-promoting sap, instead. :angry:
That's a lot of these players, play hard, get their stats up, then they get the money, they're not the same player at all