At some point, Dak has to take a look in the mirror!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Not ignoring the Andy Reid factor at all.

Just taking into full account the Dak Prescott factor.

giphy.gif
Name any other quarterback Dallas has had that won a Super Bowl after Jimmy-Switzer left????? So, to just say Dak-Dak....Is laughable. You guys have no point or legs to stand on in your argument. Just pure hate or dislike for Dak. I mean let's get real not silly...Romo and Dak have been the best we've had-yet neither could win a SB or even get to one under Dufus Jones. So...Keep with the Dak threads for another 4 years. Then start new threads about Dak's replacement. Nothing is going to change. Quarterback is just ONE problem of many in Dallas.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I never will.. because Dak didn't beat them, the team did. I just rattled off 8 wins against playoff competition and you managed to use modulo arithmetic and convert to two games.

Your honor the defense rests.
An average of one per year. Case dismissed!

Dak beats good teams. You are SO right!

Blue64

Reaction score
the problem with this logic is the last 28 years show a much deeper problem that no one player is gonna fix..how many times does this fan base need to see it...Dak is not the answer because there is NO QB THAT IS THE ANSWER...until this FO changes how it builds a team you will be continually asking for a "Better Answer" when the problem is there is no such player who can fix this...for 28 years this FO's teams have been shown the door in crunch time because it always has a fatal flaw.they have had 2 QB's in 20 years who clearly have ability, if you choose to think they are the problem and ignore the FO then the problem will always be the QB.
I agree with you. However, I was only replying to someone who made Prescott sound like the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Unfortunately, at 60Mil yes it’s on everyone to play as a team… but you’d expect more from your so called leader