At some point, Dak has to take a look in the mirror!

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!
Dude is trying. He's just not good enough. Its not like he has Mahomes or Allen level talent.

He needs the OL to block and for Mike to find a running game and stick with it. Dak is at his best playing complimentary football. His talent level, while very good, isn't at level where he can carry a team. It's not his fault Jerry paid him like it is.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dude is trying. He's just not good enough. Its not like he has Mahomes or Allen level talent.

He needs the OL to block and for Mike to find a running game and stick with it. Dak is at his best playing complimentary football. His talent level, while very good, isn't at level where he can carry a team. It's not his fault Jerry paid him like it is.
In other words, when Dak isn't throwing the ball they have a better chance of success. Because when he's tossing it around he isn't very good.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!
He’s had some good games this season, but it’s pretty hard for any QB when the team around them isn’t any good. We’ve had practically no running game all season. Not only did we have no running game last week, but we’re having OL issues. Not to mention our defense looked like absolute garbage! Dak is doing the best he can with what he has around him. We’re lucky to be 3-3 as bad as this team is. We got destroyed by a Saints team in week 2 that hasn’t won a game since they beat us. They would probably destroy us again. The biggest problem with Dak right now is the turnovers. He appears to be pressing. Him and CeeDee have had issues getting on the same page and he’s forcing throws.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
In other words, when Dak isn't throwing the ball they have a better chance of success. Because when he's tossing it around he isn't very good.
The offense is too one sided. Opposing defenses know they cannot run and they only have to cover two guys, Lamb and and Ferguson. Not to mention an archaic scheme that does nothing to get people open.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Here’s the part that Jerry doesn’t get and never will…..

Dak Prescott, as one small example, cannot be a better player than he is just because of how he is paid.

He is good, not great, and certainly cannot carry a team by himself, but neither can any player.

Jerry tried to make Lawrence a sack guy by paying him like one. He just isn’t that player.

In 2008 he said he didn’t need to spend high draft capital on OL because Hudson Houck was the highest paid OL coach in the league.

That’s not how it works Jerry.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lies? Point out the lie. Mahomes really did lose his best weapon, and he really did win 2 more super bowls after that happened. So please, enlighten me with your wisdom, where did I lie?
I explained how Mahomes had his weapon replaced with more weapons. Plus, is surrounded with good talent all around, along with top coaches and ownership.

Truth or False? Let's see if you can be honest or not.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The offense is too one sided. Opposing defenses know they cannot run and they only have to cover two guys, Lamb and and Ferguson. Not to mention an archaic scheme that does nothing to get people open.
They know this, but they insist on acting ignorant and just bashing Dak. That's their only goal around here.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
That's not how football works, especially in the NFL. You don't even understand the QB salary market and how other teams still make it work to surround their top 10 paid QBs with good talent.
Sure I do. They refuse to pay their underperforming average QB and they go out and get a young QB with a good defense. The good teams only pay the best QBs top dollar...because they can do it. Josh Allen. Mahomes. Burrow. Jackson. CJ Stroud. I could go on.

Dak is about the 20th best QB now...and dropping.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sure I do. They refuse to pay their underperforming average QB and they go out and get a young QB with a good defense. The good teams only pay the best QBs top dollar...because they can do it. Josh Allen. Mahomes. Burrow. Jackson. CJ Stroud. I could go on.

Dak is about the 20th best QB now...and dropping.
Your lies are as big as your ignorance if you truly believe Dak is the 20th best QB in the NFL. I'm dealing with a know nothing poster blinded by hate. Quit wasting my time. Go learn football better.

75boyz

Reaction score
The OP's title could just as easily replace the name of Dak with Jerry or even McFraud.
They are all interchangeable.

And who doesn't want to hear a fresh, "I will be better, We will be better" post game lie? OR We don't need any help?

The 3 Stooges :Jerry, McFraud and Dak are all showing their true colors.

The future looks bright.
LOL

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Outside of Lee, Acre and Risen where are the other horsemen (Mountain, Pappy and Khalid). Not seen many posts from them on these Daks threads. Have to admit still getting my lol on though.

75boyz

Reaction score
Here’s the part that Jerry doesn’t get and never will…..

Dak Prescott, as one small example, cannot be a better player than he is just because of how he is paid.

He is good, not great, and certainly cannot carry a team by himself, but neither can any player.

Jerry tried to make Lawrence a sack guy by paying him like one. He just isn’t that player.

In 2008 he said he didn’t need to spend high draft capital on OL because Hudson Houck was the highest paid OL coach in the league.

That’s not how it works Jerry.
Great post.

erod

Reaction score
He could not care less.

Steve007

Reaction score
Dak made his money. He isn't worried. He told the fans to jump off after the loss to the Ravens.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
When he looks in the mirror it's probably that same clueless, blank expression he has on the bench after one of his many interceptions.