At some point, Dak has to take a look in the mirror!

Redline360

Reaction score
Granted it's a **** show all around however he is also a huge part of the problem and should have never been resigned but that's a mute point now.

Offensive line hasn't played great by any means but they haven't been terrible compared to the rest of the nfl. PBWR(16) RBWR(13) prior to the lions game which will obviously go down. Will probably be at the lower end of the middle of the pack territory now.

literally a disgrace of a RB room. Run block win rate is not terrible so this points to scheme and bad backs

Horrible reciever seperation. Pass block win rate is average at best so once again points to generic schem and it only makes matters worse when we have no run game and become one dimensional.

Dak on the other hand never steps up into the pocket when there's lots of turf in front of him to run for big chunks. Has been inaccurate even when the recievers get open. Takes unnecessary sacks. All this has been talked about on video breakdowns however the videos alao show piss poor routes, recievers quiting on routes, not being on the same page, and bad schemes from snap where Dak has literally no where to go with the ball.

Dak can not read a defense anywhere near the way Romo could however he needs to pull a page from Romos play book and just start calling his own plays. The Offensive scheme is disgustingly basic. Dowdle actually does well when he runs outside. No idea why we don't do it l. Zeke needs to be the water boy at this point

Now let's not even talk about the defense...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That's a lot of these players, play hard, get their stats up, then they get the money, they're not the same player at all
Yeah -- once their over-inflated ego gets in the way, a long, downward spiral takes over. Maybe his momma cries for him, in heaven.

Last edited:

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I'm gonna make a change
For once in my football life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
As I, turn up the collar on
My favorite winter chinchilla coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the fans in the street
With not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind pretending not to see their needs?
A summer preseason's disregard
A broken son's bottle top
And a one old man's soul
They follow each other on the wind ya know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know
I'm starting with the Gucci suit in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message at home could've been any clearer
If they wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at contract and then make a change
I've been a victim of a selfish kind of Louie Vuitton love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home to tear down
Not a nickel to loan
Could it be really me pretending that the fans are not alone?
A star deeply scarred
Somebody's broken heart
And a washed out playoff dream
They follow the pattern of the wind, ya see
'Cause they got no stadium to be
That's why I'm starting with me
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no 1000 yard stare could've been any clearer

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
FcaCH81WIAI1dU5.jpg:large
Dak clearly spends way too much time in front of the mirror than on the practice field..

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
That one Michael Jackson song keeps playing in my head when I see references to that phrase....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!
Brother, I love you, but you're wrong.

Other than CeeDee, Dak has no other weapons around him. His Oline sucks, can't pass protect or run block. There is no rushing attack whatsoever on offense. His O-Coordinator absolutely sucks and fails to create plays to help his less than average receivers get open early and often. Add this porous defense, well, what more do you expect from Dak? Not even Mahomes would do well with this bad and talentless team.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Other than CeeDee, Dak has no other weapons around him. His Oline sucks, can't pass protect or run block. There is no rushing attack whatsoever on offense. His O-Coordinator absolutely sucks and fails to create plays to help his less than average receivers get open early and often. Add this porous defense, well, what more do you expect from Dak? Not even Mahomes would do well with this bad and talentless team.
Dak is supposed to be the weapon. Dak is supposed to uplift the Cowboys not the other way around.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Mahomes lost his best weapon and managed to win 2 more super bowls after his departure. Dak doesn't get this excuse. Not now, not ever.

acr731

Reaction score
Dak does not care!!!

Have you seen and heard his comments this year?
Just watch his presser after the Lions game. Did he have the look of someone who was determined to actually do better? No, he had a flippant 'whatever' look. He had a look of someone who doesn't give a damn about his job, his teammates, and certainly not any of the fans. He's a very selfish person.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
No QB can do it all by himself. This is football, a team sport. Not a solo sport like golf.
He's not by himself. He doesn't have known or premiere talent. His job is to uplift them. This happens all the time in business. You pay a guy/gal to run an operation and then they complain they need better employees. Ok, I'll go to the better employee store and buy more. You have a choice: Pay for better or pay your manager to make up for the deficiency. We paid Dak..but he's not even a decent game manager.

So no...you're assertion that he's "asked to do it by himself" is just hyperbolic and seeking to abdicate him of his responsibilities. He's the guy...he DEMANDED to be the guy and get paid that much.

"Anyone who wants to get off the bandwagon can go ahead..." - Dak just 2 weeks ago. NOW...it's whining about not enough help? C'mon...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mahomes lost his best weapon and managed to win 2 more super bowls after his departure. Dak doesn't get this excuse. Not now, not ever.
Mahomes has one of the league's best Olines. He loses 1 weapon who his coaches and ownership immediately replace with 2 more. He has stud RBs who help keep the pressure off of him. He also has one of the very best head coaches and O-Coordinator in the NFL. Plus, his defense is top 8 every single year led by arguably the best DT in the NFL along with one of the best D-Coordinators.

It's not even close to what Dak has in Dallas, so stop with the lies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's not by himself. He doesn't have known or premiere talent. His job is to uplift them. This happens all the time in business. You pay a guy/gal to run an operation and then they complain they need better employees. Ok, I'll go to the better employee store and buy more. You have a choice: Pay for better or pay your manager to make up for the deficiency. We paid Dak..but he's not even a decent game manager.

So no...you're assertion that he's "asked to do it by himself" is just hyperbolic and seeking to abdicate him of his responsibilities. He's the guy...he DEMANDED to be the guy and get paid that much.

"Anyone who wants to get off the bandwagon can go ahead..." - Dak just 2 weeks ago. NOW...it's whining about not enough help? C'mon...
That's not how football works, especially in the NFL. You don't even understand the QB salary market and how other teams still make it work to surround their top 10 paid QBs with good talent.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Just watch his presser after the Lions game. Did he have the look of someone who was determined to actually do better? No, he had a flippant 'whatever' look. He had a look of someone who doesn't give a damn about his job, his teammates, and certainly not any of the fans. He's a very selfish person.
He told us to jump off the bandwagon if we wanted to. He has nothing but disdain for fans, especially if they have the nerve to criticize his terrible play.

acr731

Reaction score
Mahomes has one of the league's best Olines. He loses 1 weapon who his coaches and ownership immediately replace with 2 more. He has stud RBs who help keep the pressure off of him. He also has one of the very best head coaches and O-Coordinator in the NFL. Plus, his defense is top 8 every single year led by arguably the best DT in the NFL along with one of the best D-Coordinators.

Lies? Point out the lie. Mahomes really did lose his best weapon, and he really did win 2 more super bowls after that happened. So please, enlighten me with your wisdom, where did I lie?

Verdict

Reaction score

Mahomes is possibly the best QB in the league. Comparing Mahomes to Dak is like comparing Michael Jordan to a special Olympics athlete. (No disrespect intended to the special Olympics participant).