At some point, Dak has to take a look in the mirror!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No he hasn't. The minute the final gun sounds in the game if the Cowboys won and Dak was the QB that team they beat is automatically reclassified as a bad team. Them's the rules of the game these people like to play. Either adher to them or you will be banned from posting! :lmao:
:laugh: :bow: :muttley:

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He has to say to himself, i'm the highest paid player on this team, I'm the leader of this team. I don't need to talk about what needs to get done, or becoming better every week, I need to step up my play. I've been in the league far too long, the Jones family has been great to me and have given me and my family generational wealth. It's time for him to find something deep inside of him and say, I'm going to pay them back for what they've done for me!!!! Please give your thoughts on this!
I'm not an apologist and believe Dak has to play better, but when you are one dimensional and always behind the scoreboard cause your defense can stop anyone, no team is going to be successful. Just look at the Chiefs, Mahomes hasn't played great this year, yes, some due to injuries, but he has leaned on their defense and strong rushing attack in which they have yet to lose a game.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As if I started the insults. I'm just keeping up with you. I have no interest in going back and forth with you about the Cowboys money situation. You have no proof of what you say. You just have hair brain theories that you pass around as if they were true. That's no way to debate but it is a way to get ridiculed which is why you are getting it from me.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Your comments about me sounding foolish started it off and I took it from there. That's how it started -- but it makes no sense to keep harping on who started it -- that's what kids do. We both got hot under the collar. Let's just be respectful to one another in the future. I'm willing if you are. This isn't a matter of life or death -- just a football discussion, after all is said and done. No hard feelings here.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ok Dak… you’ve done your homework…
So how many playoff wins does he have???

You’re the one spitting nonsense trying to make an average QB…
He’s thrown the most yards the best you can come up with???
Is that it ?

Misinformation… again in 9 years what has he done???
the problem with this logic is the last 28 years show a much deeper problem that no one player is gonna fix..how many times does this fan base need to see it...Dak is not the answer because there is NO QB THAT IS THE ANSWER...until this FO changes how it builds a team you will be continually asking for a "Better Answer" when the problem is there is no such player who can fix this...for 28 years this FO's teams have been shown the door in crunch time because it always has a fatal flaw.they have had 2 QB's in 20 years who clearly have ability, if you choose to think they are the problem and ignore the FO then the problem will always be the QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Scroll up to dude's characterization of the wins against Philly two years ago. He bent over backwards to splain it away.
Oh...one game two years ago. Got it!

Sounds similar to when we beat the Bucs in the playoff and suddenly they were a heavily favored better team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not an apologist and believe Dak has to play better, but when you are one dimensional and always behind the scoreboard cause your defense can stop anyone, no team is going to be successful. Just look at the Chiefs, Mahomes hasn't played great this year, yes, some due to injuries, but he has leaned on their defense and strong rushing attack in which they have yet to lose a game.
We're not always behind the scorecard just because of the defense.

I just love how people have become so fond of citing 'hommes THIS year. The last several years you'd get holy h-e double hockey sticks for mentioning Dak and 'hommes in the same comment.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Sounds similar to when we beat the Bucs in the playoff and suddenly they were a heavily favored better team.
Hey, the Cowboy beat the Bucs so bad that Brady had to retire in shame. Dak is way better than Brady and that game proves it, huh Dak fans.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Your comments about me sounding foolish started it off and I took it from there. That's how it started -- but it makes no sense to keep harping on who started it -- that's what kids do. We both got hot under the collar. Let's just be respectful to one another in the future. I'm willing if you are. This isn't a matter of life or death -- just a football discussion, after all is said and done. No hard feelings here.
Now that is a reply that is... :welcome:No hard feelings here either.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We're not always behind the scorecard just because of the defense.

I just love how people have become so fond of citing 'hommes THIS year. The last several years you'd get holy h-e double hockey sticks for mentioning Dak and 'hommes in the same comment.
They are -66 at home and have gotten blown out each time!

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Maybe not heavily but if I'm not mistaken they WERE favored weren't they? No one is saying they were the better team, but it was in fact a playoff win which by definition took place against a playoff team. What about the Lions last year? They stopped being a good team for one Sunday (when they played the Cowboys) and then turned back into a good team on the Monday after the game right? Or did the conversion occur immediately after the final gun sounded? You tell ME?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Hey, the Cowboy beat the Bucs so bad that Brady had to retire in shame. Dak is way better than Brady and that game proves it, huh Dak fans.
If a team beating the Cowboys proves their QB is better than Dak (as has been argued here ad nauseum) then yes.. the rules have to be applied consistently.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe not heavily but if I'm not mistaken they WERE favored weren't they? No one is saying they were the better team, but it was in fact a playoff win which by definition took place against a playoff team. What about the Lions last year? They stopped being a good team for one Sunday (when they played the Cowboys) and then turned back into a good team on the Monday after the game right? Or did the conversion occur immediately after the final gun sounded? You tell ME?
You know I live here....and everyone HERE ...no not favored and in fact know an 8-9 playoff team sucks.

At best? Well its Brady anything could happen. Realistically....that was a retired, unretired, lost guru head coach, scandal divorce aging qb who then retired again.

Surely a recipe for success and being favored. :rolleyes:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
So I guess you agree that Dak is better than Brady?
Nope... I just think that if people want to use that logic to declare opposing QBs better than Dak when the Cowboys lose then they should be prepared to accept the same logic when the Cowboys win.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You know I live here....and everyone HERE ...no not favored and in fact know an 8-9 playoff team sucks.

At best? Well its Brady anything could happen. Realistically....that was a retired, unretired, lost guru head coach, scandal divorce aging qb who then retired again.

Surely a recipe for success and being favored. :rolleyes:
I looked it up.. the game time spread had the Cowboys -2.5. I think that means the Cowboys were the favorites against Tampa. But you didn't address Detroit. Were they a good team before they lost to the Cowboys, morphed into a bad team that Sunday, then went back to being a good team on Monday after the game or not?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
hes got his money and his endorsements, this is not the same nfl of 20/30 years ago - players put a bigger emphasis on personal brand success VS team success (including championships).

Its fine, its who he is and who the cowboys have become.
That's not true everywhere but it's certainly true in dallas

b0xZZ

Reaction score
That's a lot of these players, play hard, get their stats up, then they get the money, they're not the same player at all
When is the last time a player got the bag in Dallas and still performed at that level? Maybe DLaw, Zack Martin? Certainly no skill positions though.