At the moment Dallas would pick 4th

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that he's even still on the Browns roster is pretty telling that they don't want to get rid of him. Most teams would've cut him already. Browns just said that there's a solid chance he starts again this season.

The Browns paid too much to get him to get just to cut him already.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He has a 90-ish passer rating this year. He's coming off a 370-yard game. And his teammates can't catch.

Again, if this were not Johnny Manziel, if it were just some other second-year quarterback, we'd be looking seriously at get him. We'd have to be.

He also had more turnovers than TDs (2 ints and 6 fumbles) and he's been sacked 14 times in very limited play

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Anybody who still thinks that Romo is going to stay healthy all year is at best delusional.. This team needs to continue to build the trenches and running game. So when the Rook does arrive he'll have a chance to succeed..

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
(From a SF fan site)

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones announced on the radio today that quarterback Tony Romo is out for the rest of the year with a hairline fracture of his clavicle. Romo returned two weeks ago from a clavicle injury, and helped guide the Cowboys to a win over the Miami Dolphins. They were down big to the Carolina Panthers at the time of his injury, and are now 3-8 on the season.

The battle for the top pick of the 2016 NFL Draft is going to be a fascinating one with news of this injury. The Cowboys are awful without Romo, dropping seven straight after Romo first went down. Matt Cassel is not a particularly good quarterback, and they face a fairly difficult schedule the rest of the season. Their final five games break down as follows:

Week 13: @ Washington
Week 14: @ Packers
Week 15: vs. Jets
Week 16: @ Bills
Week 17: vs. Washington

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/11...n-creates-more-competition-for-top-draft-pick

Didn't you hear?

We are going to beat the skins the last game of the season with Matt Cassel at 6-10?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Anybody who still thinks that Romo is going to stay healthy all year is at best delusional.. This team needs to continue to build the trenches and running game. So when the Rook does arrive he'll have a chance to succeed..

Best.

Post.

Ever!

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We just need to finish worse than the 49ers and Browns because they'll both likely take QBs. Worst case scenario, in my opinion, is Lynch and Goff going to Cleveland and San Fran before we get to pick.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If Connor Cook is available in the 2nd round I would scoop him up in a heartbeat.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
We just need to finish worse than the 49ers and Browns because they'll both likely take QBs. Worst case scenario, in my opinion, is Lynch and Goff going to Cleveland and San Fran before we get to pick.

No shot Cleveland picks a QB.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
No shot Cleveland picks a QB.

You sure about that? They haven't shown a lot of faith in Johnny. I'm sure they're willing to give him a chance, but they've shown they've been getting tired of him. If a better QB without the baggage is available, I'm not so sure they wouldn't take him.