At this point, can we say we'd go undefeated against the Giants and Commanders?

Redline360

Reaction score
Giants are terrible. Washington if they strike out on a QB should be another two wins. Eagles I think we split

Can see 5 wins easily

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:starspin:Deep Thoughts by DallasEast:starspin:

Can this thread be eventually labeled as a jinx if Dallas is favored to beat Washington and New York during the regular seasons but the Cowboys end up losing both its games to the Commanders and Giants anyway?

This has been :starspin:Deep Thoughts by DallasEast :starspin:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those two organizations made Jason Garrett and Dak Prescott rich men, and made Jerry and his kid think they are better at football than they are by a long shot.
Not certain about Stephen Jones but Jerry Jones has believed he is a football mastermind since Jimmy Johnson and crew won Super Bowl XXVII. The long-held self-perception worsen after he received his Gold Jacket in 2017.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For several years, we've been extremely successful against these 2 teams. With that said, we've lacked in bringing in talent thus far (YES THERE"S STILL TIME TO MAKE MOVES). At this moment, and with all that we lost/ young players coming in, can we still hold that toughness against these teams as we've done in the past. The Commanders thus far with their available cap space have made numerous move, if they get a QB that could really make them great. What are your thoughts on this, share!!
We need at least 4 wins here if we have a chance to make the playoffs.

WOOF WOOF..................

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Absolutely NOT!...ignorant of football to think or say that! I mean come on...any given Sunday...there is a reason for that saying!

plasticman

Reaction score
We can, but not with a high level of confidence.

That could change before some of those games arrive.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the commanders are tougher with better coaching now than they were last year. Dallas is more likely to split games with them this year as opposed to expecting 2 wins as we did last year. Giants are still terrible.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
:starspin:Deep Thoughts by DallasEast:starspin:

Can this thread be eventually labeled as a jinx if Dallas is favored to beat Washington and New York during the regular seasons but the Cowboys end up losing both its games to the Commanders and Giants anyway?

This has been :starspin:Deep Thoughts by DallasEast :starspin:
If we go 0-4 against the Giants and Skins...............that means we will be looking at a top 5 draft pick.

That is what half this board wants, so would it really be considered a jinx?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think the commanders are tougher with better coaching now than they were last year. Dallas is more likely to split games with them this year as opposed to expecting 2 wins as we did last year. Giants are still terrible.
The Cowboys are capable of losing to anybody............................nobody should be writing in Ws on the schedule right now.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Cowboys have won 6 in a row versus the Giants and 18 out of the last 24 overall. Kinda due for a loss there no matter what the rosters are like.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a wee bit early but best case right now I'd say 2-4 against the east. Lance is the wild card.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
For several years, we've been extremely successful against these 2 teams. With that said, we've lacked in bringing in talent thus far (YES THERE"S STILL TIME TO MAKE MOVES). At this moment, and with all that we lost/ young players coming in, can we still hold that toughness against these teams as we've done in the past. The Commanders thus far with their available cap space have made numerous move, if they get a QB that could really make them great. What are your thoughts on this, share!!
This will be a good question after the draft.