At this point, what other moves need to be made?

Hardline

Reaction score
The modern artwork in the stadium should be replaced with Art Deco artwork and the cheerleader should all dress like 1920s flapper girls.

Havic

Reaction score
Miles Sanders if he is a surprise cut in Carolina

Havic

Reaction score
From listening to reports at training camp Brock Hoffman could start ahead of him at center, which may come as a disappointment to many fans. However, Beebe could overtake him at some point once he gains more experience.
I’d be cool if Hoffman works out at center and Bebe can slide to guard when Martin retires next year

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Trade Lamb. Stop negotiating with Dak and let him play out the last year of his deal. Seriously, I want both of them gone at this point
And pay the 40 million in dead cap money next year ? Ontop of the 55 million your gonna pay him this year ?

John813

Reaction score
Would like a quicker change of pace back for the rotation

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
We have history of trading late round picks for vets who are on the bubble or buried on the bench. We are projected to have a slew of 5ths and an extra 6th next year. So, why not make a couple of trades for vets who we know can contribute this year? Why wait for a player to be released and have to fight for him after cuts?

RB Israel Abanikanda (Jets) or Khalil Herbert (Bears) . We could possibly get either one for a 6th in next year's draft.

OLB/Edge Darrell Taylor (Seahawks). Taylor has had 22.5 sacks over the last 3 seasons. Has been pushed down the depth chart in Seattle.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Trade Lamb. Stop negotiating with Dak and let him play out the last year of his deal. Seriously, I want both of them gone at this point
Yup. We aren't winning this year, but there are decisions to be made right now that will determine if we have any hope for the next 5 years.