At this point, what other moves need to be made?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
1. Cut Chuma Edoga and stop pretending he’s valuable.
2. Find a RB with some juice off waivers

And if your feeling crazy….

3. Ship Cooper Rush to the Raiders or Minnesota for draft capital

OR if your feeling borderline psychotic….

3. Play Lance over Dak and tell him he can shop a trade partner if he doesn’t want the bench. Get draft capital and see what Lance is. If you do this, you are bombing for a high draft pick or two
There will be 10 or 11 quarterbacks better than Rush cut before Tuesday afternoon. He’s as useful as breasts on a fish. The Raiders and Vikings have no use for Dallas’ trash. Draft capital? No team would trade anything for Cooper Rush. That’s ridiculous. And Lance is waste. Be realistic. Go get a legitimate back up quarterback that is beyond the “let’s see what he has” stage in his career. My god, this the Dallas Cowboys. There isn’t a dignity left? “Ship Cooper Rush to the Raiders…”. You must be here for comic relief. You should be shipped “to the Raiders or Minnesota”. Go be their jester.

McMicah

Reaction score
There will be 10 or 11 quarterbacks better than Rush cut before Tuesday afternoon. He’s as useful as breasts on a fish. The Raiders and Vikings have no use for Dallas’ trash. Draft capital? No team would trade anything for Cooper Rush. That’s ridiculous. And Lance is waste. Be realistic. Go get a legitimate back up quarterback that is beyond the “let’s see what he has” stage in his career. My god, this the Dallas Cowboys. There isn’t a dignity left? “Ship Cooper Rush to the Raiders…”. You must be here for comic relief. You should be shipped “to the Raiders or Minnesota”. Go be their jester.
I don’t think we can mix calls for dignity and the phrase ‘breasts on a fish’ in the same paragraph. I think that’s in the site policies somewhere

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don’t think we can mix calls for dignity and the phrase ‘breasts on a fish’ in the same paragraph. I think that’s in the site policies somewhere
Rush is worthless. No team would trade anything for him. Just watch. The Cowboys most likely will keep him. Easy, because no team would want him. That said, he’s better than Lance will ever be.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If I had my druthers, I'd be looking for 1 more big veteran DT for the nose, one who is not so close to over the hill. I think our offense is in pretty good condition, and if the defense could shut down the run we would be in a good position this year.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Just because they are bodies doesn't mean they are good.

This team is a CD Lamb injury away from being cooked.
Yeah after Lamb and Ferg the offensive skill players on this team are close to the worst in the league. Depth at RB and especially WR are huge red flags.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing ........ This is a Superbowl winning team.

Just ask Jerry

rambo2

Reaction score
So you’re saying he’s going to be starting at center on opening day?
Yes, Beebe will start at center.
Vaughn will make the team.
Fehoko and Scott will be cut.
Leupke will make the team and get playing time on the 1st drive.
Stephens will make the team.
Flournoy will make the team.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s as useful as breasts on a fish.
eaa5e7c6a8c6ae4729da489e9caf48a0.gif

75boyz

Reaction score
My last 2 would be:
Need more speed in the backfield and another insurance left tackle.