At What Point Can We Say The Window Has Closed?

McMicah

Reaction score
We are losing an irreplaceable amount of starters and quality backups. The fact that most of our guys were scooped up day 1 of FA should be telling enough.

We can’t sign big names because Daks contract is too large. At what point do we say this is an unsalvageable situation and we are not going to be a 12+ win team going forward? This feels like a descent into a valley

Sydla

Reaction score
As long as Jerry is in charge with his son and they approach each offseason like they always do where they largely ignore FA, then the window is always closed.

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
We had our chance in 2007 ,and 2016. After we lost those games, I came to the realization that I might not ever see Dallas win another Super Bowl.........but on the bright side at least God didn't make me a Cleveland browns fan

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sung_jin_woo_7220.webp

stiletto

Reaction score
What was the day of the Green Bay game? That was it, bar none with this current cast of characters.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We are losing an irreplaceable amount of starters and quality backups. The fact that most of our guys were scooped up day 1 of FA should be telling enough.

We can’t sign big names because Daks contract is too large. At what point do we say this is an unsalvageable situation and we are not going to be a 12+ win team going forward? This feels like a descent into a valley
We’re not losing “irreplaceable” players. We’re going to extend the irreplaceable players this is why we’re not signing big names. We need a better RB and center. With Pollard signing with Tennessee it makes it more possible Henry could come to Dallas.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
We had our chance in 2007 ,and 2016. After we lost those games, I came to the realization that I might not ever see Dallas win another Super Bowl.........but on the bright side at least God didn't make me a Cleveland browns fan
I think both Detroit and Cleveland have a better chance of getting to a super bowl than Dallas. Detroit will probably get there first.