At what point does QB confidence become the real problem?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with everything you said here. Lingering impacts of injury + shaken confidence + a stretch of very poor pass blocking + run game that was anemic until yesterday is really the perfect storm for the horrific level of play we have seen from Dak recently.

That being said, I think we all need to calm down. Dak has been comically bad for the last month and honestly I simply don't see that level of play holding up. The law of averages implicates that we will drift back to a normal performance for him sooner rather than later. His performance over his entire career has shown that he is a good/above average NFL starter and there is no reason to think he shouldn't find that groove again soon. Of course I could be wrong, but I think it would be very difficult to continue to play as poorly as he has been.

Exactly..he didnt just all the sudden forget how to play, he will fix this.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I pretty much agree with everything you said here. Lingering impacts of injury + shaken confidence + a stretch of very poor pass blocking + run game that was anemic until yesterday is really the perfect storm for the horrific level of play we have seen from Dak recently. He is not an Aaron Rodgers type who can overcome all of those things however when he is playing at the level we have come to expect from him, he is plenty adequate to take this roster to the Superbowl.

That being said, I think we all need to calm down. Dak has been comically bad for the last month and honestly I simply don't see that level of play holding up. The law of averages implicates that we will drift back to a normal performance for him sooner rather than later. His performance over his entire career has shown that he is a good/above average NFL starter and there is no reason to think he shouldn't find that groove again soon. Of course I could be wrong, but I think it would be very difficult to continue to play as poorly as he has been.
He will get back to where he was trust me. I just think we need to refocus our efforts on defense because that's where our bread and butter will be won. NE should be the example to all NFL teams.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Wow now Dak is taking drugs and drinking before games....some of you need a hobbie.
At this point you never know until years later, but with the way his game has fallen off I wouldn't be surprised..............

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Well the O line gave him all the time in the world throughout this game and he managed one TD against a broken Defense. This dude needs to get back into that 6-1 rhythm and fast.

Can't wait for the Arizona game, then we'll see. All other games are just the sideshow.
Be careful for what you wish for because it could get real ugly real fast.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What's your plan for keeping or restoring his confidence level?

Well, kind moderator, maybe he could spend $40 mil a year to help with tha?

I would expound further but the Romanian boys spotted me jitney and I hope to evade them. Carry on, then.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Anyone ever called you a hater troll I dont think I have seen that used yet I will use some of my spare brain cells to try to remember
Yes, the key is to remember to not forget. It always works for me when I am offshore.