Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'd love an Eagles super bowl victory right in the face of Jerry Jones.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
if it hurts Jerry to see the eagles win the super bowl. I say GO EAGLES!!!! They showed what a well coached team can do when adversity hits. The eagles won because of the coaching, Cowboys win in spite of it. (On even numbered years)
Jones would probably shake Jeffrey Lurie's hand to congratulate him.

He does not care about winning another championship nearly as much as you people think he does.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Saints are banged up, I highly doubt they'll survive tomorrow and I hope they don't because Philly will embarrass them. I think Philly will beat the Vikings too but at least Minnesota has a great defense and Pat Shurmur knows the Eagles system very well

The Eagles scored 15 points against Atlanta. Minnesota led the NFL in total defense. Nick Foles? :muttley:

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Pederson just completed 'the process" in a 1/4th of the time. All without a QB, lt, and best lb

Meanwhile we had a perfectly healthy team last year going against the Packers mash unit without Jordy Nelson and that wasn't enough.

It's depressing being a cowboys fan these days.

Don’t forget 3 weeks to prepare for said mash unit Packers squad.

And there are clowns that really believe in Garrett LOL

Dodger12

Reaction score
Pederson just completed 'the process" in a 1/4th of the time. All without a QB, lt, and best lb

Meanwhile we had a perfectly healthy team last year going against the Packers mash unit without Jordy Nelson and that wasn't enough.

It's depressing being a cowboys fan these days.

Philly obviously didn't get the memo that it's a process; that it takes years and years to rebuild a team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I'd love an Eagles super bowl victory right in the face of Jerry Jones.

he doesn't care.

The giants are 2-1 in superbowls and the eagles are in their 6th nfc championship since we got there.

If he were going to change and hire people who have a track record of winning he would have done it long ago.

he has done it once, when the city of dallas and irving wouldn't give him a new stadium or the land to build it. So he hired parcells when they bottomed out.

We are never getting those types of people again. Honestly there are not many of them left anymore, they are all old and a top flight young coach would have no chance with jerry and stephen.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've had it w/ the NFL and it's poor officiating...When did the league start reviewing plays without a team challenge? Atlanta got screwed on the Sanu catch...changes the whole outcome of that drive.o_O

Anyway...Instant replay has killed this league....and has made the refs impotent. Refs can't call a game without it.:mad:

And honestly...the review booth in NY...How can you honestly believe they can get a call right without being biased? I sure the hell don't.:thumbdown:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The Eagles are going to NFC Championship game while the Cowboys are continuing the process with Jason Garrett:
9rhPYSC.gif

:mad: