Attention Dak Haters: His Criticism is like Aaron Rodgers’

Legend

Reaction score
its called "Daklooniness" ( Insane belief that Dak Prescott is great QB not know if treatment can cure at this time; Mental illness caused in some by watching to many Dak Prescott QB'ed games) ) , Legend has lost his mind as well as some others on this site. He is trying so hard to prove how great Dak is that most are just laughing at his pitiful posts. Have pity on him, he can not be in his right mind.

For a QB with elite talent and average annual salary of $33.5M... you would expect to get better play than that?

Or not to be criticized similar to a 4th round QB earning less than $1M a year?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
For the Dak haters and individuals who want the Cowboys to change QBs...

Even the great Aaron Rodgers is getting called out for:

-poor mechanics
-not seeing the field
-bad reads
-missing open targets
-sailing passes over open targets
-holding ball way too long
-turnovers... fumbles at the worst times

There is no perfect QB... Instead build a complete team with minimal weaknesses.

See below for a sample of criticism Aaron Rodgers is facing.

Missed another wide open target for TD. The Packers missed the FG.

Missed 3 wide open targets. Instead checked down to target with no chance to make a play.

Throws pass too high for a 6’7” TE

Greg Jennings calling out Aaron Rodgers

For missing open targets

“A big factor for this issue could be a lack of trust from Rodgers. Whether it’s from not trusting his wide receivers because of limited practice time or it is because he doesn’t trust what he is seeing in McCarthy’s play calling scheme, it is an area that needs to improve.”

For sailing passes and not setting his feet

“Given Rodgers’ school yard style of play at times, he doesn’t always set his feet as he throws and will throw the ball from awkward arm angles. Both of these characteristics will diminish any quarterback’s accuracy, including Aaron Rodgers.

Against the Lions this past Sunday, Rodgers had a clean pocket to throw from and had plenty of space to step forward into the throw. Despite this, he never set his feet and proceeded to overthrow his six-foot-seven tight end Jimmy Graham, for what should have been an easy touchdown pass.”

Rodgers going off-script

“What makes Aaron Rodgers so special is his ability to create when a play is broken down. This often leads to Rodgers making some sort of spectacular play. While this is a key part to his game and has given the Packers a lot of success, it is Rodgers’ weakness as well.

It is not uncommon for Rodgers to pass up an easy completion to an open receiver because he doesn’t like what he sees or because he thinks there is a bigger play potentially developing down the field.”

A fan’s comment

“Article is correct. Rodgers is not seeing the field at all and his reads. He's holding the ball way too long. Dump it or have a safety valve, not all receivers in one spot down the fiels; live for another play and NO FUMBLES for christ sake. Rodgers deserves as much blame as do the others on the same capers, I mean pertine defense! High drafts on defense, no pass rush again this year, and wide open, OPEN receivers. Why do our receivers struggle to get separation when no names from other teams do? Simple: MM non schemes”.

Have to love how the critical eye is not put upon Zeke. Couldn't even get one yard in OT and only rushed for 50 yards on 20 carries. Where was the great rushing leader last week?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
For a QB with elite talent and average annual salary of $33.5M... you would expect to get better play than that?

So after 5 games this season Rogers has 10TD's and 1 INT and a QB rating of 100.1 and has done all of this while playing on 1 leg and you think the Packer fans are upset with him, you could be right since he has spoiled them so much the last 10 years or so this could actually be a down season for him. I say Jerry calls GB and offers them a 4th round pick for Rodgers, who knows we might get lucky.
Oh by the way our illustrious QB after 5 games has 5TD's 4 INT and a QB rating of 81.4 and a QBR of 38.9

Last edited:

Legend

Reaction score
He's not coming back. But to answer your question, they want him back because he can at least complete most of his passes, throw down field and more than often find a wide open receiver.

Aaron Rodgers has elite talent and still misses wide open reads, sails the ball, holds on to the ball too long, and makes turnovers.

Sydla

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has elite talent as well and still misses wide open reads, sails the ball, hold on to the ball too long, and make turnovers.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but you are now losing me again.

This is arguably one of the dumber lines of reasoning to defend Dak that I have seen yet.

irishline

Reaction score
k7dpoRO.png

If Dak was putting up stats this year that came close to, and was playing like Aaron was, during Rodgers worst season we would not be having this conversation.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but you are now losing me again.

This is arguably one of the dumber lines of reasoning to defend Dak that I have seen yet.
I agree you have to factor in they dont have a strong line and no rg, weak defense... so they are throwing 40plus every game..its all on AR..so his mistakes come from twice the throws, he gets twice the yards and twice the points, Daks mistakes are coming on much less attempts and well more then not hes doing the bad things..Dak has a few good moments but many bad ones, AR has many good moments and few bad ones..Big ben Rivers many others al have hiccups pr few bad games..Dak has many bad games with few good ones..no comparison..

Legend

Reaction score
One more thing, this season Rodgers is much closer to earning his 33m salary than Dak is to earning his 725K
The Packers fans are not happy with Aaron Rodgers costing them a victory against the Lions.

They seem to care more about winning and contending for championships than their QB’s stats.

Brax

Reaction score
Letting you all know that if the Cowboys get an elite QB... do not expect what you are criticizing Dak for...will all of the sudden go away...

Good luck with hoping a high #1 QB in the draft can become elite instead of a bust.

Aaron Rodgers looked terrible at times against the Lions... and made worse throws than Dak.

I.e., do not put all of your eggs in one basket.

Diversify by getting Dak some help or weapons... so the blame can be shared and not just on the QB.
I take it you didn't watch the Game, as bad as Rodgers played his kicker missed 4 FG's and a extra piont, I would take those terrible AR one leg throws any day to what we get from a 100% Dak week in and out, yes he lost (I am sure you will throw that out there to justify your sad theme) But comparing Rodger to Dak is like comparing Diamonds to a pile of Horse S**t. Most prefer diamonds.

birdwells1

Reaction score

Starting qb is a starting qb, what you want to grade Dak on a scale now? "We must accept his poor play remember he's just a 4th round qb".