Attention Dak Haters: His Criticism is like Aaron Rodgers’

Legend

Reaction score
I agree you have to factor in they dont have a strong line and no rg, weak defense... so they are throwing 40plus every game..its all on AR..so his mistakes come from twice the throws, he gets twice the yards and twice the points, Daks mistakes are coming on much less attempts and well more then not hes doing the bad things..Dak has a few good moments but many bad ones, AR has many good moments and few bad ones..Big ben Rivers many others al have hiccups pr few bad games..Dak has many bad games with few good ones..no comparison..

Yes, you have to factor in the whole team.. But when it comes to Dak haters... all the blame goes to Dak...

Regardless of the talent of the QB; the focus should be on building a complete team that can contend for SBs.

Not focusing solely on the QB.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Packers fans are not happy with Aaron Rodgers costing them a victory against the Lions.

They seem to care more about winning and contending for championships than their QB’s stats.

I do appreciate the fact that you aren't taking all this personally and can deal with the backlash against your position without being childishly defensive. :thumbup:

birdwells1

Reaction score
The Packers fans are not happy with Aaron Rodgers costing them a victory against the Lions.

They seem to care more about winning and contending for championships than their QB’s stats.

Do you think that they want to trade him to Dallas because I'm all for it. They can have dak and his low salary, and his low passer rating, and his sub 200 yard games, and his inaccuracy, and his throwing people under the bus.

Legend

Reaction score
Starting qb is a starting qb, what you want to grade Dak on a scale now? "We must accept his poor play remember he's just a 4th round qb".

We can use the $ to strengthen the safeties, wide receivers, and TE.... and put a beat down on the Packers and their $33.5M a year QB with Dak as our QB.

Sydla

Reaction score
Basically what you have here are fans of a team that have been spoiled by success and their QB play in recent years. So their criticism is borne out of high expectations for Rodgers and the team overall. So to them, nothing less than almost perfect will appease them.

Rodgers has a current rating of 100.1. He has 10 TDs to only 1 interception. He is completing 63% of his passes. And he's doing that with a serious knee sprain that has been reported that the Packer's coaches have to tailor game plans around some of his limitations.

To try to equate what's happening with Dak with what's going on with Rodgers is just bizarre.

And frankly, it hurts the person's credibility making these bizarre arguments.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Uh huh it was Rodgers and not the 4 FG's and one extra point that Crosby missed during the game. Last time i checked Rodgers threw for 442 yards and 3 TD's and Zero INT's in that game...again he did that on 1 leg

HellCrowe

Reaction score
For the Dak haters and individuals who want the Cowboys to change QBs...

Even the great Aaron Rodgers is getting called out for:

-poor mechanics
-not seeing the field
-bad reads
-missing open targets
-sailing passes over open targets
-holding ball way too long
-turnovers... fumbles at the worst times

There is no perfect QB... Instead build a complete team with minimal weaknesses.

See below for a sample of criticism Aaron Rodgers is facing.

Missed another wide open target for TD. The Packers missed the FG.

Missed 3 wide open targets. Instead checked down to target with no chance to make a play.

Throws pass too high for a 6’7” TE

Greg Jennings calling out Aaron Rodgers

For missing open targets

“A big factor for this issue could be a lack of trust from Rodgers. Whether it’s from not trusting his wide receivers because of limited practice time or it is because he doesn’t trust what he is seeing in McCarthy’s play calling scheme, it is an area that needs to improve.”

For sailing passes and not setting his feet

“Given Rodgers’ school yard style of play at times, he doesn’t always set his feet as he throws and will throw the ball from awkward arm angles. Both of these characteristics will diminish any quarterback’s accuracy, including Aaron Rodgers.

Against the Lions this past Sunday, Rodgers had a clean pocket to throw from and had plenty of space to step forward into the throw. Despite this, he never set his feet and proceeded to overthrow his six-foot-seven tight end Jimmy Graham, for what should have been an easy touchdown pass.”

Rodgers going off-script

“What makes Aaron Rodgers so special is his ability to create when a play is broken down. This often leads to Rodgers making some sort of spectacular play. While this is a key part to his game and has given the Packers a lot of success, it is Rodgers’ weakness as well.

It is not uncommon for Rodgers to pass up an easy completion to an open receiver because he doesn’t like what he sees or because he thinks there is a bigger play potentially developing down the field.”

A fan’s comment

“Article is correct. Rodgers is not seeing the field at all and his reads. He's holding the ball way too long. Dump it or have a safety valve, not all receivers in one spot down the fiels; live for another play and NO FUMBLES for christ sake. Rodgers deserves as much blame as do the others on the same capers, I mean pertine defense! High drafts on defense, no pass rush again this year, and wide open, OPEN receivers. Why do our receivers struggle to get separation when no names from other teams do? Simple: MM non schemes”.

...When Jerry has brainwashed someone with the logic of “wait and see” right down Mediocrity Lane.

They’re two peas in a pod.
Done waiting on Garrett
Done waiting on Dak

birdwells1

Reaction score
We can use the $ to strengthen the safeties, wide receivers, and TE.... and put a beat down on the Packers and their $33.5M a year QB with Dak as our QB.

The wrs and tes would be strenghten with Rodgers, now that only leaves the safety position. We would be up by so many points that it would make the safety position not as important.

Legend

Reaction score
Do you think that they want to trade him to Dallas because I'm all for it. They can have dak and his low salary, and his low passer rating, and his sub 200 yard games, and his inaccuracy, and his throwing people under the bus.

I do not want AR and his ridiculous contract.

I remembered the early 90’s with multiple QBs who had better stats than Aikman.

However, the Cowboys put the beat down on these teams due to top ranked D, ST, and balanced power running offense.

I want the Cowboys to complete copying the early 90’s championship formula.

Sydla

Reaction score
I take it you didn't watch the Game, as bad as Rodgers played his kicker missed 4 FG's and a extra piont, I would take those terrible AR one leg throws any day to what we get from a 100% Dak week in and out, yes he lost (I am sure you will throw that out there to justify your sad theme) But comparing Rodger to Dak is like comparing Diamonds to a pile of Horse S**t. Most prefer diamonds.

And his "bad" play in the Lions game is overstated a bit. Threw for 442 yards, 3 TDs and no interceptions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, you have to factor in the whole team.. But when it comes to Dak haters... all the blame goes to Dak...

Regardless of the talent of the QB; the focus should be on building a complete team that can contend for SBs.

Not focusing solely on the QB.
regardless of other weaknesses the 3 big problems so far this season SL, JG, and Dak.. its obvious to even the causal fan..we all know other issues play apart and gave Dak all the excuses we could muster last year but im sorry hes one of the BIG reasons for the failures this year, very winnable games lost mostly on the QB not being able to properly read defenses, change plays, hold the ball too long, misses open receivers, or doesnt see one half of the field..its bad bro, im not a dak hater and defended him all last year and off season,,im off that boat, its mostly him..

Brax

Reaction score
For a QB with elite talent and average annual salary of $33.5M... you would expect to get better play than that?

Or not to be criticized similar to a 4th round QB earning less than $1M a year?
so you are happy paying a bum making < than a million and loosing games every week, who cares what he gets paid or what round he was drafted he is playing terrible.

irishline

Reaction score
Rodgers has a current rating of 100.1. He has 10 TDs to only 1 interception. He is completing 63% of his passes. And he's doing that with a serious knee sprain that has been reported that the Packer's coaches have to tailor game plans around some of his limitations.

To try to equate what's happening with Dak with what's going on with Rodgers is just bizarre.

And frankly, it hurts the person's credibility making these bizarre arguments.

I cannot like this statement enough when it comes to its relevance to this thread. Sorry I could only give you one sir.

Sydla

Reaction score
I do not want AR and his ridiculous contract.

I remembered the early 90’s with multiple QBs who had better stats than Aikman.

However, the Cowboys put the beat down on these teams due to top ranked D, ST, and balanced power running offense.

I want the Cowboys to complete copying the early 90’s championship formula.

Stop.

Please stop.

Aikman was a Top 10 QB during our runs. Dak might not even be a Top 20 QB at this point.

Your attempt to downgrade how good Aikman was is just stupid.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I swear there are some posters on this site that are driving me to drink. First Dak is currently worth a first and now this. I'm off to the pub.

Legend

Reaction score
Uh huh it was Rodgers and not the 4 FG's and one extra point that Crosby missed during the game. Last time i checked Rodgers threw for 442 yards and 3 TD's and Zero INT's in that game...again he did that on 1 leg

To the Packers fans, Rodgers should have had 5 TDs if he did not miss open reads and make inaccurate throws.

They are blaming Rodgers for even allowing the field goal kicker to come on the field.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score

Erhm, Dak isn't winning or contending for championships and his stats are horrid too. What the heck are you even trying to convey here? Making sensible arguments is definitely not your strength ;).