ATTENTION: TO ALL ESP. Tass re: fedex danger

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
re: TASS

Hello I am a long term member of extremeskins.com You had posted another thread stating we were " plotting ways to bother you and basically ruin your day." A thread of this content is against the rules. If this was simply something posted to stir emotions and create a bigger rivalry then you should've thought this out a little better. I have not seen this thread you are speaking of. I would like you to post a link so we may all see this .

Re: Duane

We have over 20,000 and I can only think of about 5-10 that are under 18years of age. Generally the website doesn't tolerate people who can not generate some kind of intelligent conversation.

Thank you ,
Kingbrice_28

Hail skins.....

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Hello I am a long term member of extremeskins.com You had posted another thread stating we were " plotting ways to bother you and basically ruin your day." A thread of this content is against the rules. If this was simply something posted to stir emotions and create a bigger rivalry then you should've thought this out a little better. I have not seen this thread you are speaking of. I would like you to post a link so we may all see this .

We have over 20,000 and I can only think of about 5-10 that are under 18years of age. Generally the website doesn't tolerate people who can not generate some kind of intelligent conversation.

Thank you ,
Kingbrice_28

Hail skins.....
I saw the post myself. Would of responded, but your mods are little wussies.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
I saw the post myself. Would of responded, but your mods are little wussies.

Then what was the title so I can search for it?

OR what day was it posted.......

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Then what was the title so I can search for it?

OR what day was it posted.......
See above.

Apparently, The gay-*** DTC is involved.

Stupid skins fans must be very proud. :rolleyes:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
OHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......12th man alert....lol....

read....

-------There was a joking smiley after this post

"I can hear the DTC fillling up the super soakers with vinegar now."

--------The mods replies:

" it burns when it hits your eyes, but if its a Dallas fan, I'm betting its not vinegar. Not that I encourage that type of thing."

--------This person said he can't attend BUT if he did he would....

" If i was there though, id definitely tailgate, and definitely wanna engage in some 'hits' on those fans, super soakers, bottle rockets, anything to make them lose their psyche."

--------- Who ever DTC is they aren'tmembers in out forum

" The DTC will bring the PAIN to any cowboy fan that comes by F-51."

I just don't want you guys to think we are nothing but 20,000( PLOTTING ) guys with vinger squirt guns......Have a nice day,........

Champsheart

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Thank you ,
Kingbrice_28

Hail skins.....

You owe Tess an apology! Accussing him of trying to stir up emotions.
Next time do your research first. And if it is against your rules why don't you ban them all!

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Next time do your research first. And if it is against your rules why don't you ban them all!
Yep, on extremewussies.com, you would be banned for not apologizing

Champsheart

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
OHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......12th man alert....lol....

read....

-------There was a joking smiley after this post

"I can hear the DTC fillling up the super soakers with vinegar now."

--------The mods replies:

" it burns when it hits your eyes, but if its a Dallas fan, I'm betting its not vinegar. Not that I encourage that type of thing."

--------This person said he can't attend BUT if he did he would....

" If i was there though, id definitely tailgate, and definitely wanna engage in some 'hits' on those fans, super soakers, bottle rockets, anything to make them lose their psyche."

--------- Who ever DTC is they aren'tmembers in out forum

" The DTC will bring the PAIN to any cowboy fan that comes by F-51."

I just don't want you guys to think we are nothing but 20,000 guys with vinger squirt guns......Have a nice day,........

OH go Home! You being here has proven nothing less but to be useless.
You could not even find the thread, and then you want to defend it. It is not really like we care about your presence.

Come back after your sorry team takes its beating Monday Night. Then you may have some use.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Not really b/c as stated above we do not have a thread specified to " ruining the cowboys day." Not a single person is PLOTTING against cowboys' tailgaters in our forum. The worst thing I read on the whole thread was not to come by F-51......

They didn't say they were going to run around the lot shooting people....lighten up bro.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DTC had a member named smoot21...a stupid punk, but I think he was banned from extremeskins site a long time ago.

Duane

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

I'm not sure what this is in reference to. I know that I posted once or twice on the extreemeskins board the last few days. I didn't think it had anything to do with any alleged threats from posters.

Today I made a post about the DTC. Having seen a picture of them I don't think they should bring fear into anyone's heart. They might be able to beat up John Clayton if they jumped him together.

Duane

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
what does DTC stand for ?
Dead Tree Crew. A name that some lame yuppie gangster wannabes were calling themselves.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Duane said:
They might be able to beat up John Clayton if they jumped him together.

lol.....I really don't care about those "kids" if thats what they are.......They are classless and really shouldn't be allowed in but I guess you can't stop them.....

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
what does DTC stand for ?

Well I could tell you what it REALLY stands for but I won't...however they say it stands for Dead Tree Crew.....a bunch of punks who has had the mommies and daddies buy them tickets over the years so they met up in an area where there used to be an old dead tree.

They made a video of them doing stupid stuff to fans of other teams...of course they would always run, make sure they out number a guy and so on.

I had pictures of all of the guys at one time....I think I may still have a couple of them on my backup hard drive somewhere at home.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Duane said:
Dead Tree Crew. A name that some lame yuppie gangster wannabes were calling themselves.

thats a pretty dumb name for a gang.......Have they ever been arrested or caught......I mean If you guys are talking about them so much would SOME officer know about them?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not a picture of them...but it reminds me of them...

6205Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.JPG

Champsheart

Reaction score
Duane said:
I'm not sure what this is in reference to. I know that I posted once or twice on the extreemeskins board the last few days. I didn't think it had anything to do with any alleged threats from posters.

Today I made a post about the DTC. Having seen a picture of them I don't think they should bring fear into anyone's heart. They might be able to beat up John Clayton if they jumped him together.

A bunch of Commander Fans beating up John Clayton.
I would definetly buy a ticket to see that one.