ATTENTION: TO ALL ESP. Tass re: fedex danger

Champsheart

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
DTC1.gif

That is two real members of the DTC that find it funny to gang up on fans of other teams, take videos of stuff like waiting for fans of other teams to go to the porta-john and then knocking the john over and running.

Real tough guys. :rolleyes:
Oh man! These are the twerps.
The guy on the left looks like a Vanilla Ice wanna be. That is sad. He should definetly keep his picture off the web. Actually I am thinking Clayton could take him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Champsheart said:
The guy on the left looks like a Vanilla Ice wanna be. That is sad. He should definetly keep his picture off the web. Actually I am thinking Clayton could take him.

I later talked to the one on the left and he really was not a bad guy...more of a guy just goofing off some...the other guy is just a punk...hell he even got booted off of extreme skins and other web sites.

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
I wonder if 100 Eagle fans and 100 Commander fans had at it, who would win? Now that I would PAY to see. :D

Champsheart

Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:
I wonder if 100 Eagle fans and 100 Commander fans had at it, who would win? Now that I would PAY to see. :D

Based on the stuff I have read on here today, unless the 100 Commander fans were 7 years old the Philly Fans would probably Run.

And unless the 100 Philly fans were taking a dump in a port-a-pot the Commander fans would probably run.

So basically you would be buying a ticket to a marathon instead of a fight.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Based on the stuff I have read on here today, unless the 100 Commander fans were 7 years old the Philly Fans would probably Run.

And unless the 100 Philly fans were taking a dump in a port-a-pot the Commander fans would probably run.

ROFL...post of the week!

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Now THAT is quality post LMAO

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Well, maybe that explains the lack of spunk over there.

Twerpitude.

Really. I hadn't visited extremskins since last spring.

Went over today hoping for some decent debate.

But it's like a morgue.

Sad!

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
That was great. I haven't seen so much weak smack from Vanilla Ice wanna be's in my entire life. I am far from being a Cowboy fan, but this thread and the threads back and forth with the Commander fans has me wanting to go to that game and stroll through section F51 and see all the clowns in parachute pants, pink bandannas, and their Commander jerseys tied around their waist. Just this once I guess I'll root for ya'lls southern Oklahoma team just so I can see the threads with the pictures of the Mammas' of the OTC boys wiping their tears away. :D

Om

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Well, maybe that explains the lack of spunk over there.

Twerpitude.

Really. I hadn't visited extremskins since last spring.

Went over today hoping for some decent debate.

But it's like a morgue.

Sad!

Takes two to make a "decent debate," Madame Tuna.

Not sure what you offered in your little nudge-and-a-wink thread that you thought likely to spark Lincoln-Douglas. :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
-Om- said:
Takes two to make a "decent debate," Madame Tuna.

Not sure what you offered in your little nudge-and-a-wink thread that you thought likely to spark Lincoln-Douglas. :)
It was just my first day "back", Om.

Give me time. :)

skinsfan44

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
DTC1.gif

That is two real members of the DTC that find it funny to gang up on fans of other teams, take videos of stuff like waiting for fans of other teams to go to the porta-john and then knocking the john over and running.

Real tough guys. :rolleyes:

As one of the oldest members of the DTC,(I am 44) those pics are 2 of our youngest members were taken a few years ago. We are all there to have FUN. Some of the crew put on a little act, and have FUN with it.

Isn't that why we go to the games?

To have FUN??????????

We do not go around the parking lots to start fights.

But if an opposing fan comes by F-51, and starts sh!t with us, we will not back down.

Just wanted to let y'all know that the DTC has many members from their 20's to their 40's, and we all go to have a good time like everyone else.

Their are so many false rumors about us, that most are just simply not true.

Just want to let y'all know the facts.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
skinsfan44 said:
As one of the oldest members of the DTC,(I am 44) those pics are 2 of our youngest members were taken a few years ago. We are all there to have FUN. Some of the crew put on a little act, and have FUN with it.

Isn't that why we go to the games?

To have FUN??????????

We do not go around the parking lots to start fights.

But if an opposing fan comes by F-51, and starts sh!t with us, we will not back down.

Just wanted to let y'all know that the DTC has many members from their 20's to their 40's, and we all go to have a good time like everyone else.

Their are so many false rumors about us, that most are just simply not true.

Just want to let y'all know the facts.

Then maybe you should address those "Young" members and learn how to keep them in line.
Seeing that a year or so back they were trying to sell some silly DVD about how they would knock over porta-johns when opposing fans were in there and how they would gang up on opposing fans.

Now if you are saying I am wrong...then I suggest again that you learn to keep your "young" boys in line as THEY were the ones saying that stuff...not me making it up.

And even some other skins fans said the one on the right is nothing but a punk...however most agreed that the other one was just goofing around.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Seeing that a year or so back they were trying to sell some silly DVD about how they would knock over porta-johns when opposing fans were in there and how they would gang up on opposing fans.

Just from the sociological angle, this is fascinating.

Cultural anthropologists would go wild with this "DTC" stuff. Apparently the participants of this sub-group range from early 20s to mid 40's, when the arrested development peaks. I wonder if there is a Grand PoohBah, a Founding Father set of Original DTC's.

Does anyone know anything about their socio-economic backgrounds? Are they privilged screwups from affluent Fairfax County suburbs living some psuedo ghetto wanna be fantasy lives? Or just the garden variety losers? Do they live individually or collectively? Is the porta-john ritual a male rite of passage, of do the females of their tribe also participate? Is their culture written as well as oral, or do they just pass down their F-51 legends around their tarpits?

They seem to have had at least marginal schooling. The one who said "we reserve the right to %$*# you up" either has some subterranean literacy leanings or he heard that line in a Sly Stallone flick.

I know an applied anthropologist who would find this fringe group right up his alley. His last research was on gay bath houses customers in San Francisco.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
PS, I was just over at their stomping grounds collecting language samples and made a discovery!

Apparently their physiology is, well, different. In fact, their lungs and air passages must be located in their groin areas. This is from the one calling him Dat_Nucca_Los, some territorial cry to all Cowboys fans:

Please get off our Nut S*** and let us breathe.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Just from the sociological angle, this is fascinating.

Cultural anthropologists would go wild with this "DTC" stuff. Apparently the participants of this sub-group range from early 20s to mid 40's, when the arrested development peaks. I wonder if there is a Grand PoohBah, a Founding Father set of Original DTC's.

Does anyone know anything about their socio-economic backgrounds? Are they privilged screwups from affluent Fairfax County suburbs living some psuedo ghetto wanna be fantasy lives? Or just the garden variety losers? Do they live individually or collectively? Is the porta-john ritual a male rite of passage, of do the females of their tribe also participate? Is their culture written as well as oral, or do they just pass down their F-51 legends around their tarpits?

They seem to have had at least marginal schooling. The one who said "we reserve the right to %$*# you up" either has some subterranean literacy leanings or he heard that line in a Sly Stallone flick.

I know an applied anthropologist who would find this fringe group right up his alley. His last research was on gay bath houses customers in San Francisco.
I am printing this out to read over and over. Brilliant.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
PS, I was just over at their stomping grounds collecting language samples and made a discovery!

Apparently their physiology is, well, different. In fact, their lungs and air passages must be located in their groin areas. This is from the one calling him Dat_Nucca_Los, some territorial cry to all Cowboys fans:

Please get off our Nut S*** and let us breathe.
I thought the last post was funny. This is even better.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Sadly, KINGBRICE has taken a beating over at Extremeskins for his posts here.

Thito and the DTC are basically calling him a sell-out or fence-sitter for condemning criminal actions by immature Skins fans.

To their credit, there are some fans over there who are preaching moderation and tolerance... but it seems like the "stamp out the infidels" contingent is winning the day.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Danny White said:

Thito and the DTC are basically calling him a sell-out or fence-sitter for condemning criminal actions by immature Skins fans.

To their credit, there are some fans over there who are preaching moderation and tolerance... but it seems like the "stamp out the infidels" contingent is winning the day.
Hard to believe they aren't being banned or at least warned.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Danny White said:

The troglodytes have taken over that board.

I went over to post something in a serious vein today, and there are still a handful of thoughtful types in evidence, but it's thread after thread of Animal House humour now.

I noticed sane posters with reservations were being shot down as traitors.

Maybe after the game, we can get some serious discussion going.

Skins26

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hard to believe they aren't being banned or at least warned.

Funny you should say that. This keeps coming up on this board, but I'm not sure why.

Very few people are (permanently) banned over at Extreme. It's very rare.
If you're banned over there, then you definately deserved it.