ATTENTION: TO ALL ESP. Tass re: fedex danger

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Champsheart said:
A bunch of Commander Fans beating up John Clayton.
I would definetly buy a ticket to see that one.

Well it probably would take a "Bunch" of the DTC to do that....where as for rest of us it would just take one guy to beat up the professor. :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Thx for staying classy in front of the enemy guys.....I though I was gonna get swamped....lol........

Champsheart

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well it probably would take a "Bunch" of the DTC to do that....where as for rest of us it would just take one guy to beat up the professor. :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Om

Reaction score
Couple things for the record:

1) Eric Boyer continues to prove, over and over, why the decision we made on him long ago was the right one.

2) Kingbrice, as well as a several members of a tailgating group that calls itself the Dead Tree Crew are members of Extremeskins. They all make their own decisions about what kinds of behavior are approriate, both on the site (up to the point rules get broken and moderators need to step in--as is the case for all members) and at games. But they do not speak FOR Extremeskins.

I'd hope that didn't need to be said, but it seems it does ... so since I CAN speak for the site ... I have. :)

3) I'll be at the game Monday, and in the parking lots tailgating beforehand. having a good time with friends and getting primed to support my team. What I won't be doing is looking to get into a fight with another football fan. Never did quite get the point of that.

4) Looks like the rivalry might be making a comeback.

TC4

Reaction score
WOW!!!!

So let me get this straight. I started a thread over on ExtremeSkins to rally any Commanders fans going to the game Monday night to make sure they outcheer any and all Cowboys fans who might show up, and then you all freak out about it?

As I said above, WOW!!!!

Does the term "lighten up" have any meaning at all?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
TC4 said:
WOW!!!!

So let me get this straight. I started a thread over on ExtremeSkins to rally any Commanders fans going to the game Monday night to make sure they outcheer any and all Cowboys fans who might show up, and then you all freak out about it?

As I said above, WOW!!!!

That may have been your intention when you started it, but your mongoloid, homunculus brethren took it beyond just that.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TC4 said:
WOW!!!!

As I said above, WOW!!!!

Don't worry TC4, lightening up isn't difficult when reading "Big Pimp" posts by guys who've never gotten laid. ;)

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Tass said:
That may have been your intention when you started it, but your mongoloid, homunculus brethren took it beyond just that.

I'd imagine that was directed at me......Actually tc4 I was responding to "griffs" post. This in turn was replying to the 12th man thread. ......To be honest with you I've lost interest in this topic......All I wanted to do was to reassure cowboys who are going to the game that the fans are not planning on jumping them.......that's not how I am and that's not how any skins fan SHOULD be.....

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
JMO, but let's just drop all this and get ready for a good game Monday Night. If fans (for both teams) want to act like morons and resort to violence the authorities will take care of it. The only hitting should be on the field. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SoTex said:
JMO, but let's just drop all this and get ready for a good game Monday Night. If fans (for both teams) want to act like morons and resort to violence the authorities will take care of it. The only hitting should be on the field. :D

Agreed and let's make sure to realize that not ALL skins fans are like a few of the nipple heads of the DTC.

Every team has some punk fans that are more interested in messing with the opposing teams fans when they should be more interested in their own team...which just shows the level of maturity and so called "Fan" status they are so eager to show off.

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
blah, blah, blah....

I'm sure you ALSO missed a thread concerning tailgating prior to this game, that ran somewhere like TWO WEEKS before the season even started.

Some goof wanting to meet up in the parking lot, and burn everything Dallas related, from jerseys and caps, to the Texas flag.

Let's not even DISCUSS what he/they wanted to do in a Dallas helmet and set ablaze!!

Yea bro, y'all just OOOOOZE decorum over there!!!

:rolleyes:

k19

Reaction score
too bad the games played on the field and not in the parkinglot. Maybe the DTC could help smoot cover AB

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DTC1.gif

That is two real members of the DTC that find it funny to gang up on fans of other teams, take videos of stuff like waiting for fans of other teams to go to the porta-john and then knocking the john over and running.

Real tough guys. :rolleyes:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
In Haughton, La (About 25 miles east of Shreveport, La) they used to have a group in the late 80s/early 90s called "Boomtown Boys", basically a bunch of spoiled brats who were only tough when it was 5 on 1. They got the term because each one had a truck maxed out on stereo equipment, three of them tried to start an issue with me once (Thankfully I was a golfer and they backed up when I pulled out my driver from the trunk).

Anyways, they eventually got a visit from police who warned them that real gangs were considering them a threat and thus were going to 'deal with them". After they got done crapping their pants they quickly disbanded the gang.

Sounds exactly like this DTC crew, ten bucks says in a one-on-one fight they'll cry for mommy...