ATTENTION: TO ALL ESP. Tass re: fedex danger

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
And its not only Skins fans, the City of D.C. itself is very trashy. Ive been there several times, it isnt a horrible city. Lots of crime, bad service, roud people, its just a really trashy place.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:
And its not only Skins fans, the City of D.C. itself is very trashy. Ive been there several times, it isnt a horrible city. Lots of crime, bad service, roud people, its just a really trashy place.

Stop embarrasing yourself buddy.

The Skins may suck... and they most certainly do... but much of D.C. and the surrounding area is quite nice and has a lot to offer.

If you truly have visited here and didn't enjoy yourself, then you weren't looking very hard.

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Stop embarrasing yourself buddy.

The Skins may suck... and they most certainly do... but much of D.C. and the surrounding area is quite nice and has a lot to offer.

If you truly have visited here and didn't enjoy yourself, then you weren't looking very hard.

And thats fine. I just find it a bad city, and if it wasnt for going to Cowboys games there Id never go.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:
And thats fine. I just find it a bad city, and if it wasnt for going to Cowboys games there Id never go.

That's probably because you were surrounded by skins fans the whole time you were here.

No wonder you didn't enjoy yourself! :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Skins26 said:
Funny you should say that. This keeps coming up on this board, but I'm not sure why.

Very few people are (permanently) banned over at Extreme. It's very rare.
If you're banned over there, then you definately deserved it.
Depending on if you out smart Art, then its just a given youll get banned...

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Depending on if you out smart Art, then its just a given youll get banned...

There is no such thing as a smart Commander fan. If they were smart, theyd be Cowboys fans :D