Auburn wins

Aikbach

Reaction score
Top 5 is all a mess now. FSU has a qb facing criminal charges that could demote them, Auburn will move up, and a truly overmatched Ohio State might get pounded by either of the before mentioned in the NCG.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Auburn has to have a deal with the devil. There is no way they should have won their last two games the way they did. Doesn't look like the SEC will get to win the BCS this year.

vlad

Reaction score
Wow, that was a crazy finish. I have never seen anything like that. So what osu and fsu? Maybe auburn can jump?

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think Auburn should leapfrog OSU if they win the SEC.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wow Saban choked. Go to OT, not sure what he was thinking trying that 57 yard FG when his entire special team unit had been awful all day.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Great game but Alabama blew this one. They had chances to put this away and let the Tigers hang on. Their field goal kicker was terrible. Missed 3 attempts although one was blocked and one of Alabama's Wr dropped a sure TD late in the 3 quarter which the FG kicker would not have to attempt one of his misses. Missed opportunities blew this game for the Tide.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Great game but Alabama blew this one. They had chances to put this away and let the Tigers hang on. Their field goal kicker was terrible. Missed 3 attempts although one was blocked and one of Alabama's Wr dropped a sure TD late in the 3 quarter which the FG kicker would not have to attempt one of his misses. Missed opportunities blew this game for the Tide.
Gotta love the irony though that the most hated and arrogant coach in America bullied the officials into putting a second on the clock and then it lost the game because he did so.

worn

Reaction score
Saban blew it buy not going for two after every touchdown - I mean why not - you have a suspect kicker

Aikbach

Reaction score
Wow Saban choked. Go to OT, not sure what he was thinking trying that 57 yard FG when his entire special team unit had been awful all day.

Arrogance eventually is met with a swift serving of humble pie.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

Agree. They blew it. I'm not sure what the heck they were doing going for that field goal at the end. Special teams cost them this game.

Love McCarron though. I would love to see the Cowboys get him.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Gotta love the irony though that the most hated and arrogant coach in America bullied the officials into putting a second on the clock and then it lost the game because he did so.

I don't know about the bullying part. It was the correct call to put 1 second back on the clock and the replays clearly showed that to be so. When your FG unit has been that poor all day, you don't go for it in that situation. You go out and try to win in OT.