Audio: Norm no fan of the 'Homer' - 11/6/08

Mansta54

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2406611 said:
I don't know that having Romo back cures everything but I do know this.

4-2 and scoring nearly 30 points a game beats the hell out of being 1-2 and scoring 13 points a game.
:hammer:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2407607 said:
Oh no. The OL did have problems. But it just goes to show how long Tony holds on to the ball. He can get away with that when the OL is healthy and together. More often than not. He can't do that as much with OL injuries and with a team that has a good pass rush. And he needs to protect the ball. Some QBs get sacked and still hang on to the ball. Tony doesn't. And his injury was the direct result of someone hacking at the ball. He carries that ball better he doesn't get injured IMO. At least not then and that way.

Are you insane?

Deon Anderson whiffed on the block completely!!!

[youtube]aYARufaJF6U[/youtube]

I get your point about him holding the ball too long, but we don't complain when he gets out of the pocket and finds Witten or T.O., and hopefully in the future Roy E, downfield for a big gainer so it's not fair to only complain when he is not getting any help from the O line/RB's/TE's.

Romo makes them look good a lot more times then they make him look good, trust me. We have now seen what happens when you put a QB behind them who can't escape like a magician on a consistent basis.

Sad, reminded me of the Bledsoe days.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2406078 said:
What's Norm's Point here?

Is he saying there aren't better with Romo?

He's an idiot.

What's wrong with this team is that's it's missing too many off it's good players.

That problem is corrected in time for Wash.

http://i228.***BLOCKED***/albums/ee138/tls5669/grammarpolice.jpg​