Available Cap Space

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Baseball negotiate their own tv deals.....so what makes the Cowboys richer than the Pats for instance.

Come over here in the UK and you'd find alot more Cowboys merchandise than Pats.

Nobody said anything about MLB TV contracts. Again you proved you have a reading and comprehension problem. I stated as one of the reasons the Cowboys are #1 is the sale of merchandise. "their assets like stadiums and practice facilities, the name of America's Team, merchandise sales".

I'm tired of trying to get you to see what are ALL the reasons the make the Cowboys the #1 rated valued sports franchise so don't bother replying because I'll just ignore it.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Nobody said anything about MLB TV contracts. Again you proved you have a reading and comprehension problem. I stated as one of the reasons the Cowboys are #1 is the sale of merchandise. "their assets like stadiums and practice facilities, the name of America's Team, merchandise sales".

I'm tired of trying to get you to see what are ALL the reasons the make the Cowboys the #1 rated valued sports franchise so don't bother replying because I'll just ignore it.

Why are you such a miserable human being? My goodness man, take a chill pill or 5.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Why are you such a miserable human being? My goodness man, take a chill pill or 5.

Why because someone didn't either read and/or comprehend what I said and I called him on it. Maybe you need to take a bottle of chill pills.