Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SACnfWk.gif
:lmao2:
:lmao2:Too funny!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think the netflix daredevil and punisher series were better than any of the comic movies.
Disney took that away from netflix so they can do cornball movies or something on their tv stream site.
The Avengers have been too dark and complicated, and they kill off iron man so they dont have to pay downey
a big chunk of money. They will have a new iron man though lol good luck with that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the netflix daredevil and punisher series were better than any of the comic movies.
Disney took that away from netflix so they can do cornball movies or something on their tv stream site.
The Avengers have been too dark and complicated, and they kill off iron man so they dont have to pay downey
a big chunk of money. They will have a new iron man though lol good luck with that.
[bold] That is an interesting perspective. I loved all of the Disney/Marvel/Netflix series, including Iron Fist., which seems to draw the most negative criticism of the bunch.

The Incredible Hulk, Thor: Ragnarok and Ant-Man & The Wasp are on the low end of my Disney MCU movie rankings. Even so, I have a difficult time thinking I would skip watching those three movies in favor of watching any of the streaming series first if given a hypothetical choice. And all the streaming series take a definite backseat for me in regards to the rest of the MCU movies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
[bold] That is an interesting perspective. I loved all of the Disney/Marvel/Netflix series, including Iron Fist., which seems to draw the most negative criticism of the bunch.

The Incredible Hulk, Thor: Ragnarok and Ant-Man & The Wasp are on the low end of my Disney MCU movie rankings. Even so, I have a difficult time thinking I would skip watching those three movies in favor of watching any of the streaming series first if given a hypothetical choice. And all the streaming series take a definite backseat for me in regards to the rest of the MCU movies.
I didn't dislike Iron Fist, but I would've liked it more if Danny didn't remind me of the Greatest American Hero.

nobody

Reaction score

Downey wanted out. He was saying at his age that the physical part was getting too hard to get back from when he was injured and he wanted to move on. You think Disney had any problems paying the man when he earned them so much? Nope.

I think with some exceptions there will be slightly less appeal now with some of the properties and some superhero fatigue. Spider-man will do well. Black Panther will do well. They haven't even announced a timeline for Captain Marvel 2 (haha). And most of the stuff they announced for the next phase just holds no interest for me. The Blade remake might be interesting, since it would let him be added to the MCU.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

every-word-of-what-you-just-said-was-wrong.gif