Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by DeathMonkey, Apr 28, 2019.
While I I agree with a lot of what you said. There was some real genius in this movie.
Oh, and a 7 is fair.
1. Cap being chosen by Erskine in CATFA then wielding Mjolnir. Perfect from movie 1 to movie #22 finale.
2. Tony knowing something is gonna get us. Then he saves all.
3. Cap hail hydra elevator scene,
4. Cap “I know I know...”
5. Cap Bucky is alive.
6. Strange had me believing he saved Tony on IW because he would die saving all in EG.
7. Killing Thanos in beginning of film was genius.
8. Natasha sacrificing to save all.
9. Cap vs Thanos.
10. Captain Marvel stopping 2nd Thanos snap. Tony preventing 3rd Thanks snap.
I could go on...
Pretty sure this is what would happen if Deadpool got the Gauntlet.
Rickrolled... it’s like going back to the beginning of (internet) time lol
11. Captain Marvel getting whacked from Thanos power started new hand swap.
12. Cap getting up, just about beaten, but pulls strap on shield and will go out in a blaze of glory.
13. The Tony/dad scenes seemed forcedvin these movies. Still nice though.
14. Ant man showing up at gate was nice lead in to what would be solution.
15. Hank Pym and Howard Stark in 1970 was cool.
16. Peggy with Steve rogers photo pre serum. Cap seeing Peggy through blinds.
17. Loki grabbing tesseract. Bye bye.
18. Laura calling Clint. Then Thanos drops the bombs.
19. Nebula wires getting crossed with past self. Thanos plan in motion.
20. Mjolnir lifting from ground. Whacking Thanos. Thor reaction.
Ok potential ramifications of ALL LIFE being snapped people back ... 5 years later.
1. T’Challa. Who took over while he was gone? How does he get throne back? Prob in black panther 2.
2. Clint is 5 years older than Laura and kids, Antman older than Wasp.
3. Bucky and Sam are loners So age won’t matter for them.
4. Dr. strange is ... well... strange lol
5. General lives. People not snapped in many cases “moved on”
6. Things “defaulted” for lack of a better word.
7. Planes, care, etc that crashed because pilot/driver dusted. Those people died. The ones that snapped back appeared where?
Danvers was away when snap happened. She didn’t see anything? Anyone vanish?
Someone said Tony had to snap Thanos and crew back to their timeline without memory of what they tried to do. Why?
I find it hilarious and genius that we got the ruthless, tyrant Thanos(from past) in EG. BRILLIANT!
As opposed to a Thanos from IW that just wanted to do the job.
Ant-man is not older, he was in the Quantum Realm.
Moon Knight and She-Hulk Are Heading to Disney+, and All the Other Marvel Streaming News From D23
Moon Knight! She-Hulk! And WandaVision sure sounds wonderfully wacky! Here’s a round-up of everything we learned at tonight’s action-packed Disney+ panel at the D23 Expo.
Moon Knight is coming, for real this time! Back in 2015 there were rumors that the character would be introduced into Marvel’s stable of Netflix shows via a “back-door pilot” episode, much like the studio did with the Punisher on Daredevil. Of course, that never happened, and the Marvel Netflix experiment is no more. But the idea clearly lingered...and now the show is heading for Disney+.
Michelle Pfeiffer aged while she was there.
But time is weird there. Ant-man even mentioned that only like 5-6 hours or so had passed for him.
He definitely mentioned it, but it clearly contradicted what happened to the previous character stuck in the quantum realm. The movie makers hoped people didn't notice or didn't care.
She was deep in the quantum real. Time works differently depending where you are (the the realm).
Did they say that, or are you just assuming?
To the best of my knowledge, string theory only allows for one other possible time dimension, which I assume is the reverse one Stark found in his search, and the one they used to go back to the past...but @YosemiteSam would be better able to answer that.
More like time works differently depending on the script. No biggie. Just a continuity error. It happens in movies. Keeping 20+ movies together is a challenge.
Cap with the hammer was also my favorite
She was ate and pooped while she was down there. That's why she looked like that. Digestive tracks will do that to you.
That's the only way it makes sense.
I’d have to go back to Antman movie and check Pym explaining it again. Then check to see if Scott does same exact thing.
My geek comic friend says same. Different depths/time lapses, etc
Magneto's daughter has been my favorite character for years. What movie is John Travolta spinning around like that in?