Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For all the people I've seen saying that Brie Larson isn't very hot, she looks pretty damned good all cleaned up....In fact, she looks even better than Scarlett.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Before a 'Who's Hottest' debate breaks out :muttley:, I wanted to say that I believe the MCU movies have really benefited from good performances of attractive actresses when they appeared in their respective movies, such as:

Alphabetically listed (no seeding here @timb2 :p )

Hayley Atwell
Angela Bassett
Cate Blanchett
Gemma Chan (yeah makeup cannot hide her)
Kat Dennings
Danai Gurira
Rebecca Hall
Laura Harrier
Scarlett Johansson
Brie Larson
Evangeline Lilly
Lashana Lynch
Rachel McAdams
Lupita Nyong'o
Elizabeth Olsen
Gwyneth Paltrow
Natalie Portman
Rene Russo
Zoe Saldana
Cobie Smulders
Tessa Thompson
Marisa Tomei
Liv Tyler
Emily VanCamp
Letitia Wright
Zendaya

Both Karen Gillan and Pom Klementieff don character makeup that is hard (for me at least) to see through but each are definitely cute out of makeup. Drax was such a harsh critic of Mantis though :laugh:

I extend a nod to Annette Bening and Michelle Pfeiffer too. Father Time catches us all. I know. The mirror tells me that every day. :p

I plead the fifth concerning Tilda Swinton. No comment. :cool:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Before a 'Who's Hottest' debate breaks out :muttley:, I wanted to say that I believe the MCU movies have really benefited from good performances of attractive actresses when they appeared in their respective movies, such as:

Alphabetically listed (no seeding here @timb2 :p )

Hayley Atwell
Angela Bassett
Cate Blanchett
Gemma Chan (yeah makeup cannot hide her)
Kat Dennings
Danai Gurira
Rebecca Hall
Laura Harrier
Scarlett Johansson
Brie Larson
Evangeline Lilly
Lashana Lynch
Rachel McAdams
Lupita Nyong'o
Elizabeth Olsen
Gwyneth Paltrow
Natalie Portman
Rene Russo
Zoe Saldana
Cobie Smulders
Tessa Thompson
Marisa Tomei
Liv Tyler
Emily VanCamp
Letitia Wright
Zendaya

Both Karen Gillan and Pom Klementieff don character makeup that is hard (for me at least) to see through but each are definitely cute out of makeup. Drax was such a harsh critic of Mantis though :laugh:

I extend a nod to Annette Bening and Michelle Pfeiffer too. Father Time catches us all. I know. The mirror tell me that every day. :p

I plead the fifth concerning Tilda Swinton. No comment. :cool:

I can't remember what Rachel McAdams was in.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. I thought she got more and more beautiful throughout the course of the movie. I don't know if they did that physically with makeup, or if her personality simply makes her more attractive.

Funny you mention her makeup...

I read an article somewhere that it was felt she was "Over-glammed" in the few shots they have shown of her in "End Game", like the scene with Thor causing the hammer to whiz by her head.

I thought she looked good. Yeah, she was wearing more makeup than what she did in her movie but I thought she looked terrific!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I read an article somewhere that it was felt she was "Over-glammed" in the few shots they have shown of her in "End Game", like the scene with Thor causing the hammer to whiz by her head.

I thought she looked good. Yeah, she was wearing more makeup than what she did in her movie but I thought she looked terrific!
People love to talk smack.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah, it's weird that her appearance in Endgame was actually filmed before her origin in Captain Marvel. It was said that they were still working on her "look" and that's why it's different. I think I like the Endgame version better. And the Red Carpet version the best!
:thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One more day!!!! I'm getting excited, which doesn't happen very often. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to love this movie.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One more day!!!! I'm getting excited, which doesn't happen very often. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to love this movie.

I figure I will not be posting in the soon to appear "End Game" thread for those that have actually watched the movie... I'll post after I've watched it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I figure I will not be posting in the soon to appear "End Game" thread for those that have actually watched the movie... I'll post after I've watched it.
I may have to say nothing but my rating. We'll see. I'm sure I won't end up telling everyone to wait for the DVD.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Company's coming, Thanos. They plan on wiping that satisfied smirk clean off your nonuplet chinned face.

lol

I do wonder, which we will find out soon enough, if they give him his just deserts and then get everyone back or do they get everyone back and then deal with him?

I gotta think that some of the folks that were turned to dust would like a chance to curb-stomp the guy before he goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.