Avengers: Endgame Trailer 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I've read up on it. It's bits and pieces from the last 2/3 of the movie and definitely not the entirety of the movie or details on what happens inbetween.

Apparently either a wealthy Arabic person paid to see it early or or someone over there snuck some footage from an early copy sent over for dubbing. It has Arabic subtitles.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
That's what I heard as well. I don't want to research anymore on it lol. Just sucks that it happened. The trolls have their fire power now. Disney/Marvel is going to put someone's head(s) on a spike.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I’m one of those guys that doesn’t mind spoilers. I understand why other people hate them. It doesn’t bother me, or my enjoyment of the movie, though.

I read Lord of the Rings about 20 times before I saw the movies. I read Game of Thrones before the show. I’ll rewatch movies quite a few times, and I still enjoy them.

It does stink for those that hate being spoiled that this came out. I hope that you guys can avoid spoiling the movie for yourselves until you get to the theaters.

I’ll probably try to find the footage tonight. That way I can strategize my bathroom breaks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've read up on it. It's bits and pieces from the last 2/3 of the movie and definitely not the entirety of the movie or details on what happens inbetween.

Apparently either a wealthy Arabic person paid to see it early or or someone over there snuck some footage from an early copy sent over for dubbing. It has Arabic subtitles.

Did you personally see any of this footage?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I did. Don't get me wrong, it shows a few significant bits, but there is a lot left to see.
That's good to hear. I heard the ending got leaked as well, which apparently isn't the case. Oh well. It is what it is I suppose.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did. Don't get me wrong, it shows a few significant bits, but there is a lot left to see.

So I guess it's legit then. Thanks for taking the time to give some background on it as I was openly questioning the validity of the reports. I'll make sure to be extra careful and avoid potential spoilers.

Lutonio

Reaction score
So I guess it's legit then. Thanks for taking the time to give some background on it as I was openly questioning the validity of the reports. I'll make sure to be extra careful and avoid potential spoilers.

It looks pretty real. Unless it's an elaborate purposeful "leak" to fool people, but that's a little too out there for me.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I’m gonna guess and say there is no way anyone leaked anything significant. Especially not the ending.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I’m gonna guess and say there is no way anyone leaked anything significant. Especially not the ending.

It's a weird leak. It's grainy and jumps around the timeline of the movie to several different spots. I'd say it covers something like 5 or 6 different spots for about about 15 seconds at a time.

Nothing at all about the ending, but there are one or two things that I imagine some people that are averse to spoilers would be upset to learn ahead of time.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
It's a weird leak. It's grainy and jumps around the timeline of the movie to several different spots. I'd say it covers something like 5 or 6 different spots for about about 15 seconds at a time.

Nothing at all about the ending, but there are one or two things that I imagine some people that are averse to spoilers would be upset to learn ahead of time.

Pretty awful thing to do.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
They better do something with Captain Marvel because as she currently stands, shes nothing more than a girl power fan service getting shoved down our throats.

Reminds me of Star Wars under Kathleen Kennedy.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They better do something with Captain Marvel because as she currently stands, shes nothing more than a girl power fan service getting shoved down our throats.

I think the writers are going to use her in a way that is very complimentary to the movie and the other characters.

Quite frankly I'm more interested in this movie because it features a strong female co-leading character to a group that has been primarily a "boy's club" up to this point.

I'm looking forward to the different dynamic her character provides this movie.

I got geeked up over her character in the first film during the "pager sequence". When the writers did that I knew her character introduction was going to be big.

Lutonio

Reaction score

Her use and push by Marvel/Disney has also been pretty similar in the comic books. They keep relaunching the character because her stuff doesn't sell, but her movie seems to have made plenty of money.

I personally don't like her because of similar reasons for Superman. Too powerful, and too hard to put the character in interesting situations.

I think they'll have her as a secondary, lightly used character while the original team gets their finale. But get ready to spend a lot of time with the character going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.