Average price of ticket per NFL team

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those standing room only tickets really bring down the average price.
So true and that skews the average ticket price. The best way to average it is to say, “What is the average cost of a seat ticket?”
My couch works just fine. Dont have to stand in line, pay for parking and buy 20.00 beers.
My last paid ticket game to see the Cowboys was in 2018. Won’t be doing that again.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
My seat cost me nothing...my La-Z-Boy recliner in my den. Beer out of my fridge cost me less than $2 per. Great seats; really cold beer; good friends and family. No crowd, driving and parking hassles. And Jerry Jones' cut of the money is exactly what he is worth and earns....$0.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My seat cost me nothing...my La-Z-Boy recliner in my den. Beer out of my fridge cost me less than $2 per. Great seats; really cold beer; good friends and family. No crowd, driving and parking hassles. And Jerry Jones' cut of the money is exactly what he is worth and earns....$0.
Well, he does earn something from your TV rights to watch the game. Even if it’s over the air.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I've only been to one game (I don't live anywhere close, out of state). I believe it was in 2018 or 2019. Tickets were about $150 each. I thought that was steep then, looks like I got a deal lol. Also wasn't a huge fan of paying $70 for parking.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've only been to one game (I don't live anywhere close, out of state). I believe it was in 2018 or 2019. Tickets were about $150 each. I thought that was steep then, looks like I got a deal lol. Also wasn't a huge fan of paying $70 for parking.
I think the tour would be a better value for your money than a game.