Average price of ticket per NFL team

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually Rock from what I’ve read, SRO tickets are rare at any major sports stadium in the US. Only the Cowboys, Commanders, the rams and Lions have them in the NFL.
Good for the Cowboys as it gives the less fortunate a way to attend the games.

gtb1943

Reaction score
IF you are watching the game on broadcast TV and do not buy anything that is advertised, only if you are a Nielsen family are you supporting Jethro
also of course nothing with dallas cowboys logo on it.
Though you also have to check what the NFL is making money on and make sure you buy none of that.

So it is hard not to be supporting Jethro somehow

conner01

Reaction score
Texans tickets should be going up soon. They are building a nice team there and Jerry should be worried

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What’s the actual price once PSL is factored in?
One of my friends including PSL is almost 20 grand a year for 2 tickets. That doesn’t include his $75+ parking each game.

He has great seats on lower level about 25 yard line in Silver section. Face value of tickets about $400 each.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IF you are watching the game on broadcast TV and do not buy anything that is advertised, only if you are a Nielsen family are you supporting Jethro
Though you also have to check what the NFL is making money on and make sure you buy none of that.

If you watch the Cowboys period, you are supporting Jerry. The networks formula includes those like you who think they are watching and not supporting the NFL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

We all support Jethro even being on this site.

pitt33

Reaction score
I had a chance to buy 2 tickets to Dallas at Miami last year. Seats were midway up, close to the 50 yard line. $750 bucks each.
Took my son to that game. 25 rows up in middle of end zone…$260 per pop.

And I actually prefer end zone seats. Get to see plays develop. And from an entertainment budget standpoint, that price is more manageable.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You seem to be obsessed with prices. I can send you some money if you need to go to a game and buy a beer.
What about me? Venmo or PayPal? And I love beer more than most so keep that in mind when doling it out please and thank you.

Flamma

Reaction score
Took my son to that game. 25 rows up in middle of end zone…$260 per pop.

And I actually prefer end zone seats. Get to see plays develop. And from an entertainment budget standpoint, that price is more manageable.
I bought seats midway up at the 50 yardline in 1987 in the replacement game Dallas at Jets. Tickets were 20 bucks. How crazy is that? Dallas kicked their *****.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry Jones should charge 1000 dollars per ticket to be able to watch this level of Football for the last 28+ years!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Watch a Kurt Warner video and get EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!

Three 12 Win Seasons in a Heckin ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as good as a SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Trolls in Hawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 157 years of Coaching experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry best GM in the league!!!!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well, he does earn something from your TV rights to watch the game. Even if it’s over the air.
Can put a number on that? How much does Jerry get from one fan watching the game from home vs how much Jerry gets from a fan attending the game?

In case you're not aware.
Broadcast rights are divided evenly.
Merch sales are divided evenly.
Jerry gets 60% of ticket sales with the rest going into a pot to be divided evenly.
Jerry gets to keep all the concession and parking revenue.

So, yea. In the most technical sense Jerry is supported by me watching on my couch, but so is Lurie and every other owner, regardless of which teams I happen to be watching.

It's ridiculous to even compare the revenue Jerry gets from a single fan watching from home and buying no merch vs a fan who goes to the games and spend his/her money on merchandise.

The amount of "support" Jerry gets from you watching from home is roughly equal to the amount of influence a cow fart has on climate change.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those standing room only tickets really bring down the average price.
The amount of SRO tickets aren't that many to dent the average price. They may drop it by a few dollars. If that much.

May 1/2 of a % of the total capacity at the most.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this is flawed- need to look at the average price by secondary market to really see what the prices are like
For the fans prices but that has nothing to do with the NFL / Team prices.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So if you do not want to support Jerry or the NFL. Then why watch? Why post?