Average price of ticket per NFL team

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Texans tickets should be going up soon. They are building a nice team there and Jerry should be worried
The only think billionaires (some of them) worry about is getting other citizens to vote for billinoaires interests over their own.

Flamma

Reaction score
The only think billionaires (some of them) worry about is getting other citizens to vote for billinoaires interests over their own.
You know when that bothers me? When they ask the public to build or renovate a stadium on their dime. To me that's laughable.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You know when that bothers me? When they ask the public to build or renovate a stadium on their dime. To me that's laughable.
The Rams owner lobbied for a new stadium, let taxpayers start paying for it, took on 100% of the profit while it was “his”, then left before it was paid off leaving the city trying to find a way to fill and pay for it.

But billionaire fandom says “naw, that’s not enough. Let’s also vote to give them tax breaks to the point where they pay a lower % than me”

It’s hard to understand.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Rams owner lobbied for a new stadium, let taxpayers start paying for it, took on 100% of the profit while it was “his”, then left before it was paid off leaving the city trying to find a way to fill and pay for it.

But billionaire fandom says “naw, that’s not enough. Let’s also vote to give them tax breaks to the point where they pay a lower % than me”

It’s hard to understand.
Yeah I don't get it. You saw how the Kansas City vote went to renovate the stadium, right? I would have voted no too, and I'm a football fan. They were basically asking an entire population if they wanted to pay for a billionaire's renovations. I wouldn't willingly give a penny. Do they have no shame? It's disgraceful, but they get away with it. Just like they get away with charging for parking, and nobody says anything about it. But if a regular person does anything similar, they are attacked from all sides. I can't get into it because it has something to do with 2020.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Dude, chill. You said you don’t spend squat and were super proud of it. I guess you got upset when you found out you were wrong.
Stop lying. I never said that, you liar. lol

I guess you got upset when yet again your dollar store logic was exposed.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most stadiums are actually owned by the city, not the team.
Jerry World is actually owned by Arlington. They voted to raise taxes around .25% for so many years. The stadium was paid off well before that time period.

It was around $325 million for Arlington's part as Jerry said he would put in any cost over that. Which was to be proud $600 million total. However, he added and added and added tomato it around $1.2 billion or in that area.

Of course he was getting that money back from the PSL's. As all teams do.

Jerry has the rights to do whatever he wants for that 30 years.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Texans tickets should be going up soon. They are building a nice team there and Jerry should be worried
worried about what you know we've heard this nonsense before with the Houston Oilers then the Texans a couple times make little runs all this talk from you all like you're scared of the redheaded stepchild literally the Houston franchise has done absolutely nothing for the sport of football.. I mean we heard this noise with deshaun Watson ohh look how no ohh look out the song wasn't just ripped off the Cleveland Browns he's no longer with the Texans they win one playoff game it looked like ohh they're set for the future look out look out for what first you can add the Oilers Texans and if you want hey let's add the Titans because they're the ones who ran away from Austin really fast as fast as they could none of them have a Super Bowl WIN..lmao

trust me the only Houston team we should worry about is the Houston Astros the only ones that's consistently put asks whoopins on the Texas Rangers until last year no one the only consistent Houston area team that's won anything in a way that you can consider it a dynasty..

The Dallas sports area has owned the Houston area on every level and somehow you're worried why would Jerry be worried about what the team has always been there the team has had these little spurts but it's gonna be a really long time before they make 8 Super Bowl appearances and win 5 Super Bowls and even win 36 games two division titles have been in the playoff five out of last eight years yeah the Cowboys been a top six team lately and somehow you think that that's something to be embarrassed about ohh look out Houston might be good for a little while again they might take a little of the attention away from Jerry Jones...

You know why that's not gonna happen because the Dallas Cowboys are still recognized as America's team you either love them or hate them but they're the highest read it team and all aspects of sports programs whether it's making content for social media or being talked about on every level it's like the six degrees of separation how can we get the Cowboys involved in our debates today it's about ratings and you know what I know this because again no matter what the Cowboys do we have the maximum number of prime time games because the league knows where their bread and butter is...

So do you really think Jerry is worried how about this one little let's call it a spark that this newly assembled Houston team has I'm gonna tell you he isn't cause I'm not it would take an awful big run they're gonna need to win a Super Bowl they take 80 shine away from the Dallas Cowboys and still that won't work.. You know how I know that because we need to worry about our own division we're in the NFC and Andrew city E has a bunch of Super Bowl winners in it over the last couple of decades and we're battling the Eagles for top spot and that is the only thing they need to worry about is how they finish in our own conference... I mean we've had some very good teams in the NFC like the 49ers who are beating us down the Eagles direct competition and yet it hasn't changed the damn thing from the Cowboys ratings because there's some teams that have been keeping the Cowboys from going further into playoffs that's how I know Houston is not worrying anybody...

And lastly the Houston team better worry about how they're getting through some of the better AFC teams I mean it's not like Patrick mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs are just gonna lay down and there's some pretty good teams over there they need to worry about their own home not ours see that's the thing most Dallas cowboy fans laugh when the Houston Texans think that somehow there's some kind of competition or rivalry there is not there in the AFC and they haven't won nothing absolutely nothing they are one of the worst franchises in the history of the NFL along with the Cleveland Browns and some of the other ones they literally never even won a Super Bowl and had a team run from their city...

When's the last time the Dallas Cowboys were talked about is possibly having to leave Dallas you mean back when the Kansas City Chiefs decided it wasn't gonna be worth staying?

You all make me laugh and in a really bad way because this has been circled around before Houston is not a concern of the Dallas fan base or the Dallas Cowboys front office and they never will be unless somehow they go on a Kansas City chief or New England Patriot type run they're just another team who what a playoff game that's it they haven't done anything else.​

blueblood70

Reaction score
Most stadiums are actually owned by the city, not the team.
Jerry World is actually owned by Arlington. They voted to raise taxes around .25% for so many years. The stadium was paid off well before that time period.

It was around $325 million for Arlington's part as Jerry said he would put in any cost over that. Which was to be proud $600 million total. However, he added and added and added tomato it around $1.2 billion or in that area.

Of course he was getting that money back from the PSL's. As all teams do.

Jerry has the rights to do whatever he wants for that 30 years.
And you're dead correct and exactly the same scenario Jerry Jones bringing the Cowboys to Arlington has made Arlington a better city so many other businesses and put their world headquarters and all this other stuff they've taken away a lot of the bars the strip clubs and they've tried to make this into a small quaint city it is not Fort Worth or Dallas but the city of Arlington is better off for it and Jerry Jones actually leases the stadium back so not only does he pay for half of it hey leases it back in the city of Arlington have a right to use it for all these other functions that they put in it including the soccer World Championships we have like 9 games or something here that brings revenue to the city of Arlington... Everyone acts like Jerry just threw the stadium up is now like hand over fist earning money from his stadium it's not his stadium he leases it from the city of Arlington you are correct..

But the city of Arlington is better off I'm part of the Chamber of Commerce and they talk about this everyday although UTA is the biggest money maker as far as revenue they bring to the city the Dallas Cowboys are second.. It's because of them these hotels and bars got built is because of them the Rangers got a new stadium that is a truth.. There isn't one moment that the city of Arlington is regretting anything that's happened with building that stadium they use it for so many things besides not just the space but when it draws to their city...​

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you're dead correct and exactly the same scenario Jerry Jones bringing the Cowboys to Arlington has made Arlington a better city so many other businesses and put their world headquarters and all this other stuff they've taken away a lot of the bars the strip clubs and they've tried to make this into a small quaint city it is not Fort Worth or Dallas but the city of Arlington is better off for it and Jerry Jones actually leases the stadium back so not only does he pay for half of it hey leases it back in the city of Arlington have a right to use it for all these other functions that they put in it including the soccer World Championships we have like 9 games or something here that brings revenue to the city of Arlington... Everyone acts like Jerry just threw the stadium up is now like hand over fist earning money from his stadium it's not his stadium he leases it from the city of Arlington you are correct..

But the city of Arlington is better off I'm part of the Chamber of Commerce and they talk about this everyday although UTA is the biggest money maker as far as revenue they bring to the city the Dallas Cowboys are second.. It's because of them these hotels and bars got built is because of them the Rangers got a new stadium that is a truth.. There isn't one moment that the city of Arlington is regretting anything that's happened with building that stadium they use it for so many things besides not just the space but when it draws to their city...​
Great post.

conner01

Reaction score
worried about what you know we've heard this nonsense before with the Houston Oilers then the Texans a couple times make little runs all this talk from you all like you're scared of the redheaded stepchild literally the Houston franchise has done absolutely nothing for the sport of football.. I mean we heard this noise with deshaun Watson ohh look how no ohh look out the song wasn't just ripped off the Cleveland Browns he's no longer with the Texans they win one playoff game it looked like ohh they're set for the future look out look out for what first you can add the Oilers Texans and if you want hey let's add the Titans because they're the ones who ran away from Austin really fast as fast as they could none of them have a Super Bowl WIN..lmao

trust me the only Houston team we should worry about is the Houston Astros the only ones that's consistently put asks whoopins on the Texas Rangers until last year no one the only consistent Houston area team that's won anything in a way that you can consider it a dynasty..

The Dallas sports area has owned the Houston area on every level and somehow you're worried why would Jerry be worried about what the team has always been there the team has had these little spurts but it's gonna be a really long time before they make 8 Super Bowl appearances and win 5 Super Bowls and even win 36 games two division titles have been in the playoff five out of last eight years yeah the Cowboys been a top six team lately and somehow you think that that's something to be embarrassed about ohh look out Houston might be good for a little while again they might take a little of the attention away from Jerry Jones...

You know why that's not gonna happen because the Dallas Cowboys are still recognized as America's team you either love them or hate them but they're the highest read it team and all aspects of sports programs whether it's making content for social media or being talked about on every level it's like the six degrees of separation how can we get the Cowboys involved in our debates today it's about ratings and you know what I know this because again no matter what the Cowboys do we have the maximum number of prime time games because the league knows where their bread and butter is...

So do you really think Jerry is worried how about this one little let's call it a spark that this newly assembled Houston team has I'm gonna tell you he isn't cause I'm not it would take an awful big run they're gonna need to win a Super Bowl they take 80 shine away from the Dallas Cowboys and still that won't work.. You know how I know that because we need to worry about our own division we're in the NFC and Andrew city E has a bunch of Super Bowl winners in it over the last couple of decades and we're battling the Eagles for top spot and that is the only thing they need to worry about is how they finish in our own conference... I mean we've had some very good teams in the NFC like the 49ers who are beating us down the Eagles direct competition and yet it hasn't changed the damn thing from the Cowboys ratings because there's some teams that have been keeping the Cowboys from going further into playoffs that's how I know Houston is not worrying anybody...

And lastly the Houston team better worry about how they're getting through some of the better AFC teams I mean it's not like Patrick mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs are just gonna lay down and there's some pretty good teams over there they need to worry about their own home not ours see that's the thing most Dallas cowboy fans laugh when the Houston Texans think that somehow there's some kind of competition or rivalry there is not there in the AFC and they haven't won nothing absolutely nothing they are one of the worst franchises in the history of the NFL along with the Cleveland Browns and some of the other ones they literally never even won a Super Bowl and had a team run from their city...

When's the last time the Dallas Cowboys were talked about is possibly having to leave Dallas you mean back when the Kansas City Chiefs decided it wasn't gonna be worth staying?

You all make me laugh and in a really bad way because this has been circled around before Houston is not a concern of the Dallas fan base or the Dallas Cowboys front office and they never will be unless somehow they go on a Kansas City chief or New England Patriot type run they're just another team who what a playoff game that's it they haven't done anything else.​
Time will tell. But they have a QB which is the hardest part and they have a nice roster

blueblood70

Reaction score
Time will tell. But they have a QB which is the hardest part and they have a nice roster
you mean a quarterback who had a great rookie year and much like #4 but everyone thinks it hasn't had a great career because what have you done if you just won one playoff game Prescott would have in my opinion clearly when it went to the NFC championship game his rookie year had we had a defense especially one that can stop Aaron Rodgers with less than two minutes...

I mean did you watch that playoff game did you see that defensive head coach put a defense together that literally made it easy for his quarterback to win his first playoff game in his rookie year that's so make sure you're paying attention they literally played a very conservative game won the game and Prescott had a defense that year along with Ezekiel Elliott who had one of the best rookie years ever by running back top five they would have went to an NFC championship game hey everyone blame the quarterback please I mean it's not like we could have used the defense in 2016 and 2018 hell Tony Romo couldn't use one against Aaron Rodgers in 2014 so let's remember this is a team game stopped they mean the damn quarterback..