Awesome Game ...Congratulations

vicjagger

Reaction score
Fletch;2262768 said:
Yeah, I thought that upcoming game too. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Eagles beat up on the Steelers, being that I live so dang close to Pittsburgh and have to hear all about the Steelers, all the freakin time.

But then again, if the Steelers squeeked by vs. the Eagles, it wouldn't hurt my feelings either b/c that definitely helps us.

Meadville here. Respect the Steelers. Hate their fans (or at least the ones that aren't my friends)

zeromaster

Reaction score
Classy as always, Talon. If only more of your teams' fans followed your lead, it would be a lot harder to hate them.

Ah well, being a frontrunner is never easy...

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Great game from both teams last night, it was absolutely amazing. I don't often say this about a game this early in the season, but that will be hard to top for game of the year.

I think I was one of the few that were thinking this would be VERY difficult, when McNabb plays I never rule Phillt out and he showed why last night. Great performance from both teams and to be honest, that could have been the best two teams in the entire NFL last night and not just the NFC.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for staying classy PT.

Your team played very well.

I'm not sure I'd like to meet you in the playoffs.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;2262661 said:
Didn't forget Romo, but TO would have been my Cowboy's MVP. Romo relies on your OL to protect him as his throws the ball according to the play route (not down playing the position, just stating a fact) ...on the otherhand, TO or any receiver must not only run the route correctly, but they must also separate from their defender, and make any adjustments to the ball; not to mention ultimately catching the football and running the yards required to obtain a first down or touchdown.

Didn't forget Romo ...he did a good job by not having excessive turnovers or penalties.

I'm just trying to give you my perspective, I'm sure you see it differently, that's expected.

PT

When Reid was asked during the game why his team and McNabb are playing so well his big smile answer was PROTECTION. So you can subtly diminish Romo's quarterback performance all you want but what is good for the goose (Romo) is also good for the gander (McNabb).

Otherwise your perceptions and comments are proportionate, particularly for an Eagles fan. You have a great team and quarterback. I knew we were going to be in for a barn burner.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Longboysfan;2262770 said:
One thing....
No Westbrook - No team.....
Great game.

Mcnabb - I think - was at fault on the two fumbles.

Absolutely. McNabb played real good. But its all about Westbrook.

cowboyed;2262979 said:
You have a great team and quarterback. I knew we were going to be in for a barn burner.

While I think they have a good team they are nowhere near great IMO.

I knew they would get up and play us tough but the Eagles are not a good team. This will show as season goes on.

Too many props to them... I think its because we pulled out the win.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I did find it kind of ammusing to see how a bunch of Cowboy fans on this forum were underestimating the Eagles saying that the game will be easy and whatnot. I know that not everyone was saying that but a bunch of people were.

But its clear to me that when Mcnabb is healthy, which he looks completely healthy to me, he is easily a top 5 QB and possibly top 3.

This should be a fun race to see who comes out on top of the NFC East.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thank you PT. I think you have plenty of reasons to be excited about this year.

Frozen700

Reaction score
PT....see its fans like you....that make me not able to hate the eagles.....you guys are a classy team, and a great 1...Mcnabb when healthy? wow...sad to say it...but if you guys were at home...idk that we win that game

But man...its scary to see that the Eagles are back in form again.....you guys will be a force to be wrecking with

DCgirl13

Reaction score
The Eagles scared me last night, they are REALLY good! It's going to be a tough year.

Thanks for being a respectable fan because there are not many that root for the Eagles. Great game. Nerve-racking game. I can't believe we came out on top.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2263173 said:
Thanks for being a respectable fan because there are not many that root for the Eagles. Great game. Nerve-racking game. I can't believe we came out on top.

Yeah where is ShootBird, Shorething... what was his name ShoreBird? :lmao:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey PT,

Good game. Kinda disappointed that we meet in the last game of the season. Chances are, things might already be figured out by then so one or the other team, possibly both, probably wont play there starters. However, I have a funny feeling we might see each other in the playoffs. Reminds me of 1992 all over again.

Good game to you and yours,

See ya in January.

;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;2262628 said:
Congratulations Hos, Reality, Moderators and fan members here at the Zone. The Cowboys represented their home field in an outstanding manner, befitting of an NFC-East team.

While we came to play, the Cowboys did also. I wish the Eagles would have won the game, but TO proved that he is still an outstanding wide-receiver threat.

Don't get too comfortable though ...;)

Good game!

Phoenix Talon

Thanks. I'm absolutely thrilled that we got the W but some teams are going to have to really be afraid of you guys, that's for sure.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2263315 said:
Thanks. I'm absolutely thrilled that we got the W but some teams are going to have to really be afraid of you guys, that's for sure.

I am very afraid............. of PT's avatar lol

zeromaster

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2263036 said:
I did find it kind of ammusing to see how a bunch of Cowboy fans on this forum were underestimating the Eagles saying that the game will be easy and whatnot. I know that not everyone was saying that but a bunch of people were.

But its clear to me that when Mcnabb is healthy, which he looks completely healthy to me, he is easily a top 5 QB and possibly top 3.

This should be a fun race to see who comes out on top of the NFC East.
Dallas was at the point of taking control of the game at 14-6, but a few things like the fumbled kickoff and such helped even things up. Props to the Eagles for making some of that happen, but often the momentum of a game changes on little things, especially between teams that see each other often.

es22

Reaction score
Thanks for the post.

This just proves that the Eagles are the only team that can match up with the cowboys, providing a healthy Donovan.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The three best teams in the NFL are probably all in the NFC East.

Having said that, the only team that could have beaten the Dallas Cowboys last night was, you guessed it, the Dallas Cowboys, and they almost did it. Almost. When this team is firing on all cylinders, they are impossible to stop.