AZ got anybody else nervous?

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
links18;2317310 said:
That was their second east coast game after spending the week on the road, clearly an aberration.

Losing and aberration should not be in the same thought as the Arizona Cardinals.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2317147 said:
Out of morbid curiosity did anyone see what the Jets and Brett Favre did to them? Why only look at their scoring?

They stayed out on the east coast for two games in a row, that loss was an aberration.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2317302 said:
Only a fool would take Boldin over Barber and I am not saying that because Barber is a Cowboy. I like Boldin a lot. But a RB touches the ball so much more than the Receiver does and Barber can fire up the entire Offense with his intensity. Hightower has done well and I won't deny that, but no way you pass on that swap straight across unless you are daffy.

Maybe so, but consider these potential lineups.

1) WR Owens, WR Crayton, RB tandom of Barber and Jones
2) WR Owens, WR Boldin, RB tandom of Jones and Choice

Worth considering and I LOVE Barber!

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
This years Cowboy team has me baffled. Right now I fear no one and everyone.

I'm confident this team can go on the road and take down the Giants, Steelers or Commanders.

I'm just as confident they could struggle at home against the Lions.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
stealth;2317322 said:
They stayed out on the east coast for two games in a row, that loss was an aberration.
I heard that somewhere before.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2317423 said:
This years Cowboy team has me baffled. Right now I fear no one and everyone.

I'm confident this team can go on the road and take down the Giants, Steelers or Commanders.

I'm just as confident they could struggle at home against the Lions.

Perfect.

links18

Reaction score
Boysboy;2317440 said:
Sarcasm??

Yes, but the smiley face doesn't work when posting from the Blackberry it seems and it also seems to want to post 4 times, so I won't try that again.:laugh1:

phillycard

Reaction score
For all you guys that are nervous, I can assure you I'm more so. You guys have a damn good team that I think has been plagued by a lack of urgency. It may take us to punch you guys in the mouth first before you respond. I can guarantee we'll come out fired up. Good game this weekend and entertaining, but I think ultimately we'll come up short 30-27. We'll be a better team coming back after the bye though. This challenge is exactly what we'll need.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
If they weren't on the road, I would be. The Commanders are the only team that scares me on the road.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Monster Heel;2317658 said:
If they weren't on the road, I would be. The Commanders are the only team that scares me on the road.

Yep-FedEx has been a house of horrors for Romo.

thekavorka

Reaction score
A little nervous. Cards play like a different team at home, then again we play like a much better team on the road. I think we win something like 34-27 or something.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The Cards make me nervous because they have plenty of ability to score lots of points.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
The Cards are a good-to-very-good team and it will take a good game from the Cowboys to beat them. Warner's not going to turn the ball over 5 times in a quarter, but if you can hit him he doesn't have a good handle on the football. Still, their defense is tough and they can put up points on offense.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2317716 said:
The Cards are a good-to-very-good team and it will take a good game from the Cowboys to beat them. Warner's not going to turn the ball over 5 times in a quarter, but if you can hit him he doesn't have a good handle on the football. Still, their defense is tough and they can put up points on offense.

I hear Marc Bulger is ready for his first win.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
Kilyin;2317727 said:
I hear Marc Bulger is ready for his first win.
Anything could happen, but I like the mental makeup of this Commanders team. If the Rams win it will be because they deserved to, not because the Skins came out flat.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2317736 said:
Anything could happen, but I like the mental makeup of this Commanders team. If the Rams win it will be because they deserved to, not because the Skins came out flat.

I love statements like that, there is no way to be wrong. So safe to say...

Cowboys will win the division, I will eat my words if I need to.

I won't need to.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

Their defense is tough? Tell the Jets that after they put up 56 points on them.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
After viewing all posts in this thread, I have come to the conclusion that the Cards are the best team in the NFL. :bang2: This game will end like our game against the Packers. It will be close for a while but we will pull away in the 3rd and 4th quarters. The Cardinals are an average football team. When they have played good teams they have lost by good margins. I don't include Buffalo as a good team despite their record I think they are vastly overrated and got exposed last Sunday. The Cards are good at home but please let's not get carried away like this team is some juggernaut that can't be stopped.