AZ got anybody else nervous?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2317666 said:
Yep-FedEx has been a house of horrors for Romo.

Do you follow the Cowboys?

I mean come on, he played outstanding there in 2006 and lost on a blocked FG.

We've discussed the 2007 finale at Washington at length. I give that exhibition game no weight.

Those are Tony's only two road losses. I say 3rd times a charm.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2317771 said:
Their defense is tough? Tell the Jets that after they put up 56 points on them.
The Cardinals turned the ball over 7 times and were without their best player on defense, Adrian Wilson. If they can limit the turnovers, they will be in the game until the very end. It's a good barometer for the Cowboys. If you win, then winning the NFC East is possible; if you lose it's time to consider that maybe Dallas doesn't have as much talent as previously thought. I know it's strange to consider the Cards talented, but that game was the toughest W the Skins have had this season.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2317798 said:
The Cardinals turned the ball over 7 times and were without their best player on defense, Adrian Wilson. If they can limit the turnovers, they will be in the game until the very end. It's a good barometer for the Cowboys. If you win, then winning the NFC East is possible; if you lose it's time to consider that maybe Dallas doesn't have as much talent as previously thought. I know it's strange to consider the Cards talented, but that game was the toughest W the Skins have had this season.
I know you don't believe this nonsense. The toughest W you had this season was at Dallas. We had a LEAD in that game. The Cards never led in the game you are talking about. Heck I would say the Saints game you guys had was tougher than the at Dallas game. They actually led 17-9 at one point. I know you are trying to hype up this matchup between us and the Cards but I beg to differ on it being the Skins toughest win.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
bootsy;2317820 said:
I know you don't believe this nonsense. The toughest W you had this season was at Dallas. We had a LEAD in that game. The Cards never led in the game you are talking about. Heck I would say the Saints game you guys had was tougher than the at Dallas game. They actually led 17-9 at one point. I know you are trying to hype up this matchup between us and the Cards but I beg to differ on it being the Skins toughest win.
But the lead you had was over pretty quickly. Philly's lead was gone early in the second half as well. The Cardinals to me took every punch we had and kept punching back. Really, it's impossible to judge what was the toughest W, but I came away very impressed with them.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I look for Dallas to jump all over the Cardinals and put them in a hole. They will make a run in the third quarter, but Dallas will put them away in the fourth.

I like Dallas big, real big. The matchups in the secondary don't bode well for the Cardinals, and Marion Barber and Felix Jones will make it hurt if they try to over compensate. If Dallas plays solid fundamental football (blocks them), they will destroy them.

We have Leonard Davis, and they don't. Plus, Dallas has beat them soundly (2005 and 2006 @ Arzona). That gives them a psychological advantage as well. Jump on them, and they will be thinking, "here we go again". The games have not been close between the two teams.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Warner doesn't have much mobility but the question is, can he pull off a short drop and quick release?

I think it was Demarcus Ware that mentioned that teams/QBs have been playing shorter drops against Dallas to combat the pass rush. Short drop means less time to get to the QB.

A key factor could be seeing what kind of drop Warner takes against Dallas. from highlights on nfl.com, he looks to take just 3 steps..

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Ok Boldin is out, but Larry Fitzgerald is a beast.

The Cowboys will try to double him. So look for Steve Breaston and their TE Ben Patrick to make some plays.

I am confident we can stop the run. It's all about pressure (I know,shocking). If we can force some pressure, sacks, turnovers, I see a win. If not, I think the Boys can lose this by 10.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2317423 said:
This years Cowboy team has me baffled. Right now I fear no one and everyone.

I'm confident this team can go on the road and take down the Giants, Steelers or Commanders.

I'm just as confident they could struggle at home against the Lions.

That's a terrible thing to say about your favorite team, ... and I couldn't agree more. :D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2317078 said:
Warner can light it up and we have trouble finding the light switch--anyone concerned. we could lose but we could also win big. I'll say yet again, if we don't turn it over, we win.

I agree....turnovers is my only concern.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2317771 said:
Their defense is tough? Tell the Jets that after they put up 56 points on them.

Didn't you hear:

They stayed out on the east coast for two games in a row, that loss was an aberration.

:laugh2:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
What are the Cardinals gonna think when they come out of the tunnel and see a sea of Blue Jersey's?.:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2319217 said:
Didn't you hear:

They stayed out on the east coast for two games in a row, that loss was an aberration.

:laugh2:
I keep hearing this, it must be true.

alancdc

Reaction score
utrunner07;2317323 said:
We are playing in Phoenix...

Exactly. Romo is, what, 13-2 on the road? I don't know why, but they seem to play better on the road. I for one, am not sure I even want a home playoff game. I know, that is crazy, but man, facts are facts.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2317263 said:
That was their second east coast game after spending the week on the road, clearly an aberration.

What was it you keep seeing Hos? Must be you.

BTW -Just how many consecutive east coast road games did the Cards play this month? Cause you know that had to have an effect on their defense.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2317798 said:
Does this apply if the Commanders lose to the Rams?.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2317078 said:
Warner can light it up and we have trouble finding the light switch--anyone concerned. we could lose but we could also win big. I'll say yet again, if we don't turn it over, we win.

we're not good enough to not be nervous about any game

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
stealth;2317089 said:
We will destroy the cardinals and every one will hop back on us.

Or we will lose and our season is a loss and the team is about to explode.

Whatever happens, I am just happy to be so good looking, and such a good dancer.
lmao:laugh1: