AZ got anybody else nervous?

alancdc

Reaction score
Yes. They are very good at home. They can score on anyone, and unless we get a pass rush from someone other than Ware they will score on us.

MONT17

Reaction score
What would Fords kid say if Jerry traded MB3 to the Cards 4 Boldin!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Card Trader;2317236 said:
They'd say Jerry was a thief. That's the most uneven trade ever.

franchise rb>wr

that would actually be a pretty even trade

Card Trader

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2317245 said:
franchise rb>wr

that would actually be a pretty even trade

Except Boldin is among the elite at his position whereas Barber isn't. We are happy with Hightower who is our own MB3. No need.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Card Trader;2317249 said:
Except Boldin is among the elite at his position whereas Barber isn't. We are happy with Hightower who is our own MB3. No need.

lol, watch barber play more, and you won't make that comparison again.

boldin is a stud, but if I could only have one I take marion.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Card Trader;2317249 said:

id think its safe to say Barber is in the top 10 rbs, Boldin might be at 10 or just out side

Card Trader

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2317255 said:

Sweet. Keep him.

Like I said, we're happy with our rookie. Boldin is far better at his position than Barber is at his.

links18

Reaction score
Hostile;2317147 said:
Out of morbid curiosity did anyone see what the Jets and Brett Favre did to them? Why only look at their scoring?

That was their second east coast game after spending the week on the road, clearly an aberration.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Card Trader;2317259 said:
Sweet. Keep him.

Like I said, we're happy with our rookie. Boldin is far better at his position than Barber is at his.

lol, keep throwing those assumptions out there.

Either way, you can't funnel an offense through a WR.

If you could you guys and cincy would be the best in the league.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2317255 said:

You would take Barber over Boldin? Uh why? Running Back is the EASIEST position to fill in the NFL. Looking at Barbers running style, he has 3-4 more years MAX in the NFL playing at a high level.

How many times does a team get an elite wide receiver? Hasn't this board been crying for an elite receiver opposite of T.O for two years now? Anyone who takes a running back over a receiver is just dumb. The Colts replaced James adequately. The Falcons replaced Dunn. The Giants replaced Tiki. Buccaneers replaced Cadillac, Seahawks Alexander, Raiders Jordan, Broncos, everyone who rushed for 1,000 yards, etc, etc.

links18

Reaction score
Hostile;2317147 said:
Out of morbid curiosity did anyone see what the Jets and Brett Favre did to them? Why only look at their scoring?

That was their second east coast game after spending the week on the road, clearly an aberration.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
links18;2317283 said:
That's a lame excuse.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I hope we play more man to man like we did in the 1st half against cincy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Only a fool would take Boldin over Barber and I am not saying that because Barber is a Cowboy. I like Boldin a lot. But a RB touches the ball so much more than the Receiver does and Barber can fire up the entire Offense with his intensity. Hightower has done well and I won't deny that, but no way you pass on that swap straight across unless you are daffy.

links18

Reaction score
Hostile;2317147 said:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
links18;2317310 said:
There's an echo in here.

I will say it again too then. That is a lame excuse.