Twitter: Babe must have seen my posts

romothesavior

Reaction score
So are you saying Garrett outcoached McVay
Last night? Not sure. Clearly something was way off with Goff.

To be clear, this isn't an either/or thing. It isn't all on the players or all on the coaches. But in a league with razor-thin margins and where all of the players are elite professionals, coaching is a factor that plays an enormous role.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is a total buffoon, or they have an agenda. Or both.

Dre11

Reaction score
Last night? Not sure. Clearly something was way off with Goff.

To be clear, this isn't an either/or thing. It isn't all on the players or all on the coaches. But in a league with razor-thin margins and where all of the players are elite professionals, coaching is a factor that plays an enormous role.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is a total buffoon, or they have an agenda. Or both.
again, players decides games. period.

birdwells1

Reaction score
You are the epitome of who he is making fun of. You refuse to say Garrett out coached McVay and have such hate towards this team it offends you when someone defends Garrett just a little bit. He is mocking people like you that blame Garrett on every loss and give him no credit for wins. Read the last part of this tweet...

"For the most part, it is the players who win and lose games."

He's not even saying Garrett out coached anyone, he is saying THE PLAYERS ARE MORE TO BLAME FOR OUR LOSSES THEN THE COACHES!
If it's all on the players, why do head coaches get fired? I mean the losses and wins are not their fault. The Rams made a mistake firing Fisher. Lol

DFWJC

Reaction score

All NFL players and coaches will tell just what Babe just did.

Coaches obviously make a difference....obviously.... but it is players who mostly win and lose games.
Always has been

Not all on the players, but I'd say 70-30 or 80-20. Many would say even 90-10

What is clear is if the talent is close and effort is close, then coaching is the difference.
Those are two big ifs though.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Tony Dungy said yesterday after the game Dallas has found the running game. They had such success early with the passing game and were reluctant to ride the run as they should.

So this was more about the coaches falling into the Romo trap of pass, pass, pass, and abandoning the run.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Leave it to this coaching staff to finally figure out schemes that will work when the seasons almost over.....can this type of scheming be sustained? We will see next week.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
LOL the way some of you guys squirm after a win is funny to watch. It's so enjoyable for me to watch how upset some of you get. Some of yall need a life. Roamin on a Cowboys board just hating life today. LOL

CapnB

Reaction score
Babe is a friend of Garrett.

Most reasonable people know Garrett sucks.

The reason we don't praise him for wins like yesterday is because we trot out the same game plan week after week and if that game plan wins then great but if we're struggling then 0.0 coaching is done to try and go win a football game.

We watched McVay throw 1 little wrinkle into the run game last year and we had to watch CJ Anderson rush for 240 yards and set a playoff record because we couldn't adjust.

Garrett sucks, this staff sucks, they all can go.

10 years of nothing and i'm supposed to be worried about Babe Laufenbergs biased opinion? I don't think so.

Actually every team usually does that. But unlike other teams who seem to add a wrinkle here or there the cowboys usually dont. BUT !!! they actually did add a few new wrinkles which included Tavon Austin involved in the option plays. They ran a play out of that formation more times yesterday than the entire year combined. And it was working. But I agree with Babe, players win the game. But that doesn't change the fact this team needs a change.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Leave it to this coaching staff to finally figure out schemes that will work when the seasons almost over.....can this type of scheming be sustained? We will see next week.
Lol. Teams need their "schemes" to work. WHEN IT COUNTS!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
in the grand scheme of things he didn't, just as McVay didn't outcoach him. I play these games with you minions. It's the players that outplayed the rams players and executed better than the Rams. As I said you find ways to pin losses on him, now you act like in your world you can't find ways he won...lol

I agree but at some point after the internet became big, people started equating winning with outcoaching

stilltheguru

Reaction score
No they didn't you believe that then you have to admit we scheme d their dline, except we were more dominant. bottom line the players executed and outplayed their players
How did we scheme theor dline goofy? They schemed ours by exposing our stunting. Hpw did wr scheme theirs?

Dre11

Reaction score
I figured you wouldnt answer. Coward like your coach

I don't answer stupid. it as simple as you claim the Rams scheme d our Dline but we didn't scheme their DL as we did exactly what they did to us except we dominated more.

Did you hear Aaron Donalds name? or any of their Dlineman. the answer is a resounding, NO!. you can't teach stupid.....lol