Twitter: Babe must have seen my posts

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don't answer stupid. it as simple as you claim the Rams scheme d our Dline but we didn't scheme their DL as we did exactly what they did to us except we dominated more.

Did you hear Aaron Donalds name? or any of their Dlineman. the answer is a resounding, NO!. you can't teach stupid.....lol
How did we scheme their d? We dud exactly what they did to us? So the Rams slant their dlineman like dallas coward?

Dre11

Reaction score
How did we scheme their d? We dud exactly what they did to us? So the Rams slant their dlineman like dallas coward?

the coward you. again, who name on their DL did you hear, they neutralized Donald, moved the pocket for Dak, and ran right at Donald. you're stupid..lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
the coward you. again, who name on their DL did you hear, they neutralized Donald, moved the pocket for Dak, and ran right at Donald. you're stupid..lol
Moved the pocket for Dak? Lol ok you win bro. When garrett goes can you go with him? :clap:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Same Babe who Garrett shed crocodile tears for when babe dad died. Im so shocked hes defending Garrett. Oh so shocked......

wow you are an awful person.

It wasn't his dad it was his 21 year old son who fought like hell to live but lost his battle to cancer.

Seriously, you are a terrible person.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
wow you are an awful person.

It wasn't his dad it was his 21 year old son who fought like hell to live but lost his battle to cancer.

Seriously, you are a terrible person.
Garrett is a snake and a coward. He doesnt get any benefit of the doubt over here.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I know what i said. Did i apologize or something? :huh:

So if one of your close friend's son Died unexpectedly at 21 after fighting like crazy to beat cancer he should not show emotion?

Calling them crocodile tears and equating them in some way with having anything to do with football is pretty sad on your part.

willia451

Reaction score

Here is the bottom line. Talent can get you to the playoffs. But coaching wins Championships. Whether that is an NFC Championship. AFC Championship. Or a Super Bowl.

The margin for error at that level is razor thin.

And that is how you know you have a very good or a mediocre coaching staff. Is when they get to the playoffs.

We've seen that in Dallas time and time again.

But there is a wildcard in the equation in Dallas. Jerry. Who knows how much that mother has sabotaged our chances over the years.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So if one of your close friend's son Died unexpectedly at 21 after fighting like crazy to beat cancer he should not show emotion?

Calling them crocodile tears and equating them in some way with having anything to do with football is pretty sad on your part.
Mr i dont want to talk about that couldnt talk to babe about it 1 on 1. Had to do it in tbe media? Garrett fools many but not all.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
coaching matters in the nfl this team beat the rams but next week at philly they may on score 14 points and lose badly this team is so inconsistent they will never win any thing of importance because they cant play consistent football from game to game if the cowboys don't make the playoff Jason garrett and his staff will pay for it with their jobs and a lot of players will be playing in different places next year

stilltheguru

Reaction score
A. He just found out.

B. Please do not ever talk to me again. You are absolute scum.
A. Mr i dont wanna talk about that right now couldnt say that?

B. I dont know you or care what happens to you. Lets get that clear. This is the internet big guy.